A blessing

Aaradhana started her journey towards dwaraka with her team who is her friends too..., Angelin, kishore and Rishi.

Angelin,  she is her childhood friend, they were literally grown up together

Angelin, she is her childhood friend, they were literally grown up together.

Kishore,  a college friend to them,  had a lot of love failure so kind of drink a lot

Kishore, a college friend to them, had a lot of love failure so kind of drink a lot.

Rishi,  the three met him at work only,   they four started to work together as team,  rishi's mother is a north indian so kind he is the one who knows hindi

Rishi, the three met him at work only, they four started to work together as team, rishi's mother is a north indian so kind he is the one who knows hindi.

Aaradhana is the one who is driving,  because both the boys were drinking and angelin were searching about karna a lot

Aaradhana is the one who is driving, because both the boys were drinking and angelin were searching about karna a lot.

Okay, that's a 50th article a read about him, and nothing about he is having a daughter aaru.., said Angelin.

Mmmm, maybe that's just a story or a rumour madam said rishi he used to call her madam to irritate her.

OK sir, but everything about our history started from a story, a rumor, we can't ignore that said aaradhana.

OK OK, guys, I am having my best beer here OK, I don't want to spoil this by hearing a old story said kishore.

Oii, Romeo, today for what reason your drinking, asked aaradhana.

You know shruti, my last breakup, today's her marriage said kishore and cheers with rishi.

Maybe, your searching your laila in a wrong direction, said aaradhana eyeing Angelin.

Maybe or maybe not, I am not going to see a girl anymore I will become a mounam pesuthey movie surya, no girls no love anymore said kishore.

All three looked eachother and started laughing, dei machaa.., ithu 1300th time do need soldrathu (this is 1300th time you saying).

Likewise they enjoyed their travel but deep down everyone thinking about their upcoming mission,

Muruga, please guide us, only you can protect us, aaradhana prayed to the Lord karthikeyan.

When she is in her thoughts suddenly a cow crossed the road from nowhere, she turned the steering, car turned harshly and hit in a tree, everyone is okay without any hurt. But the documents fall out everywhere.

First kishore is the one got down from the car,

Paaa.., just miss, come down guys, nothing happened, just little bump to the car, said he helped everyone to get down.

What place is this? Look like a abandoned temple, said rishi.

Wait I will see, said kishore and enter into the temple.

Hey aaru, stop him, he is drunk should not enter into the temple, if anyone see this then we have to face lots of problems said Angelin.

Angel, to whom you are afraid, God or the people? See drinking itself wrong, and entering the temple also wrong, I agree that, but if you have to stop him, do for him and God not for the society okay, go stop yourself I will take the documents, and rishi just the car said aaradhana and started to assemble the paper.

Here, kishore enter the temple and look the god and stared to laugh,

Hey mental, why you laughing like this, come back, you shouldn't enter the temple like this, idiot said angel and dragged him. But he stopped her and said,

Hey angel, wait, you know aaru always say, everything happens for reasons right, we were discussing about karna, mahabharatham everything but we forget one thing who knows mahabharatham better than lord krishna, see he is the one standing there with a smile, he want us to meet him, so only everything happen said kishore.

Angel look at the statue of krishna in the temple, even though he is drunk, she felt he is speaking correctly. Syncing to her mind a paper from the documents were in the leg of sri Krishna.

Enna panrega rendu perum, ( what you both doing?) asked aaradhana.

Angel one paper is missing, dai go and help rishi ,and ready the car fast, we have to reach dwaraka today itself, and no more drink in my car, go fast said aaradhana.

Kishore just went out, angel who were looking into krishna's eyes turned to look aaradhana and said, there is the paper,

Aaradhana just smiled and went inside to take the paper, she took the paper and turned to look, it is the article about karna written by her father Rajasekar, in that she written in a bold letter who is karna's daughter? Okay every paper is there, come angel we can leave, but when she was about to leave, she got slipped and she just sit on the floor, in that force she hold krishna's foot, the moment she touched his foot she got some flashes

Aaradhana! aaru... Angel shouted her name to get back to normal state,

What happened? Is everything okay right?

Yeah, yeah yes I am iam okay angel, just come fast we have to move from here, you drive the car hereafter

Yeah, you look so tired, you just sleep for some time I will drive the car, said angel. And the four stared their journey again.

But aaradhana is in her deep thought, who is she? Why she is looking like me? What krishna is trying to tell me? Is there anything I am ignoring? Hey krishna help me, murugaaa be with me, with a thought she closed her eyes again,

She had a very disturbed sleep throughout the journey.

_______________________________________
Hey guys a short update, and my life is a mistake book will end in one or two chapters how you guys wanted to end I have something on my mind , but if you have anything amazing just share it.