Minty's still not talking or even took a glance neither to all of us in here, simula nang umalis kami hanggang pauwi ay diretso lang ang tingin niya sa harapan. I don't know how to talk to her, i'm afraid that she will ignore me again just like what happened last night

pati itatanong ko sa kaniya, nakalimutan ko na.

"Ma'am?" Tawag sa kaniya ng driver ng sasakyan, he don't know what to do next after dragging us here in front of scion company.

nauna nang lumabas si Minty

"bring them home safe, i'll stay here." she seriously said to driver, how come she managed to not looking at me..to us?

before the driver could start the car, I speak up.

"Dito nalang din po ako, kuya." I quickly got up from my seat then lumabas, I rolled my eyes mentally noticed that Minty is walking already papasok ng kompanya.

I can't take this anymore, she's blunt and cold. I don't like it.

"Min? Can we talk now?" I didn't bother to knock first before getting inside her office, I think hindi niya inaasahan na i'm still here so she raised her eyebrow without any emotion on her face

"What are you still doing here?"

"It doesn't matter--"

"just go home and rest, first." matamlay na sagot niya 'saka umupo sa swivel chair niya.

"If you tell me what's bothering you, then i'll go." I changed my expression into a serious one, o that she will know that i'm seriously--serious right at this moment.

she stood up eyeing me, but she sighed deeply afterwards.

"don't go." she said and she was fast enough to leaned closer to me, then put her arms on my shoulders, I got lost on my tracks because of what she did.

I can't explain how i feel right now, but the heavy feeling is still there. It's as if she's sharing her thoughts to me. I sighed before putting my arms as well to her warm body.

"Is that even true?" she asked suddnely, out of nowhere kaya napakunot nang bahagya ang noo ko

"what?"

"I'm just shocked because she hid her true feelings to me for a long time, and I didn't like it. She made me fool because all i have thought was her intention.. is me and her, was just a friend--a close one." I clearly understand what she was trying to say.

If i was in her shoes, i'll be feeling the same way.

It's like that person has betrayed you because all you know is that she really only intended to be your friend, but deep inside she already has feelings for you, and you're not aware of that.

And it feels like they took advantage of your clueless mind.

"but..I didn't feel the same way as I felt before when you said that you're crushing over me." She honestly said, parang nahihiya pa so I chuckled softly.

"And all i know is, I only like you."

she stated that without hesitation, I suddenly blushed because of what she have said and I can also feel my heart beating fast and loud, I know she felt it too because we were still hugging each other. damn with your words, you're always leaving me speechless.