𝟬𝟭 princess leia

Start from the beginning

When she opened the front door, Leia was standing there nervously, excitement evident. "First people your age you've talked to since being in town?" Sam wondered, leaning against the door. "Is it that obvious?" Leia questioned nervously.

Sam shook her head. "No, of course not. I'm very observant. Come on in." Leia nodded, smiling as she entered. Sam shut the door and led Leia back into Gwens room. Gwen immediately shut the door once the two were in and took the bootleg from Leia, slipping it into her music player.

"So, what brought you over here?" Gwen questioned, looking back at Leia curiously. Leia laughed a bit. "Well, this used to be my moms house so... I heard the singing and I'm just next door so I thought I'd see what was up."

Gwen smiled, intrigued. "So this was your moms old room, and your dad lived next door? I bet they boned in here all the time. Explains a lot. Sometimes, late at night, when everything's quiet, I can still hear the..." Gwen started imitating the sound of a mattress creaking and Sam laughed from a bit away from the two. "Gwen, gross."

Leia just watched uncomfortably until Gwen stopped, the latter proud of herself. "Sorry. I love making people feel uncomfortable." Leia smirked a bit as she tilted her head, connecting those dots. "You're really good at it."

Gwen jumped on her bed, watching as Leia moved to the end of said bed. Sam joined her, sitting next to her brown haired friend. "Anyway, tell us about Chicago. What are you into?" Leia thought for a moment, trying to find a way to look cool. "Me? Uh, a lot of stuff. School. Schools a big one. And I'm a pretty big deal in Debate Club. That's not up for debate." Leia chuckled at her joke before noticing neither of the other girls joined in and stopped. "Yeah, I'm not popular."

Gwen stood up, nodding. "Good. Popular people suck." Leia smiled, nodding back. "Yeah, they really do." Sam just sprawled out on Gwens bed, turning onto her stomach as she listened to the music. Gwen seemed to grow excited about that topic too. "Ooh, this parts dope." She moved over to the music player, followed by Leia, and turned the volume up.

The door then opened, revealing Gwens half-brother Nate with shaving cream on his chest. "Damn it, Gwen! Turn that crap down. I'm trying to shave." He shut the door after that again, leaving the three girls to their time. Sam smirked, kicking her feet back and forth as she thought about Nate's shaving being messed up by a bit of loud music.

"Older brother. Different dads. He's cool. Mostly 'cause he has a van, and he's fun to mess with. Watch this." Gwen spoke excitedly, turning the volume up once again. "Seriously, Gwen. I almost nicked my nerps." Nate frowned, completely serious.

Sam sat up. "I'm sorry... your what?" Nate sent her a look. "Don't even start, Samantha." Sam put her hands up in defense as Nate turned his attention back to Gwen. "This whiny vagina music is bumming me out!" He unplugged the music player, going to leave once again. Gwen followed him. "Oh yeah, Nate? Myself, Sam, and our new friend are gonna start a band and call it Whiny Vagina."

Nate rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna start a band and call it That's Stupid." He smiled to himself, proud. "Nice." Gwen just smirked once Nate shut the door again, turning the music player back on again and letting it play loudly. "Damn it, Gwen!" Nate screamed from the bathroom and the three girls just laughed.

Oh how it was fun to mess with Nate.

———————

A day had passed and Sam found herself in the back of Nate's van sitting next to Nikki. The two girls laid on top of each other, sprawled out while Jay and Nate sat up front. "Why does he always get to sit in front?" Nikki questioned, annoyed but not enough to sit up. It wasn't like Sam would let her anyways, she was comfortable.