Getting Ready for the Arrival

This special starts with every adult in the Treeborhood getting ready for the arrival party. As for the Treeborhood kids, they've just came back from school, but the Work It Out Wombats look a bit tired. Why? Because they were busy last night planning what to wear, the food, the music, and the decorations. Luckily their teachers were kind and let them take a nap, but, like I said, they were still (a bit) tired.

Sammy: (hisses while wrapping around Zadie) Are you 3 ready for the best welcome back party ever?!

Work It Out Wombats: (tiredly) Yeah.

Sammy: (looking concerned) Hmm, have you 3 woken up on the wrong side of bed this morning?

Malik: (yawns) No, we're fine.

Zadie: Yeah, we're ready to party.

Zeke: After we take another nap.

Malik and Zadie tiredly laugh.

Zadie: What he means is, we just need to relax after getting ready last night.

Louisa: So you 3 got all of those (rapping) _ Trendy styles _, food, music, and decorations inside the Treeborhood?

The Work It Out Wombats nod.

Louisa: (hugs each Work It Out Wombat) Thank you.

As Louisa hugged Zeke (who fell asleep), he woke up in the middle of Louisa hugging him.

Zeke: (hugs Louisa back) You're welcome.

Junjun: (off screen) Wait a minute. (flys on screen) What about Ms. Super?

Super: (walks to Work It Out Wombats tiredly) Don't worry, I helped too.

Super then goes to a podium with a microphone on it.

Super: (taps microphone 3x and speaks into it) Attention everyone, (screen goes to everyone) as we all know, Julieana and her guests will be here at 5:30, so at 5:00, we'll be singing: 

🎶 Julieana's coming, today (2x)

Julieana's coming today 🎶

until she and her guests get here.

Everyone agrees to this.

Super: In the meantime for me and my little squishes, we have to get ready ourselves, (realizes) oh, I almost forgot: you should all do the same after you're done decorating outside and before you sing until Julieana and her guests arrive.

Everyone also agrees with this.

Wombats: (as Super carries the Work It Out Wombats inside) See you all at 5:30.

Inside the Work It Out Wombats' bedroom, Super sets an alarm clock to 5:30 (the Work It Out Wombats are already in bed and are still in their every day clothes).

Super: Okay my little squishes, (yawns) see you all at 5:30.

Work It Out Wombats: (already have eyes closed) See you at 5:30, Grandma Super.

Super walks out of the bedroom and into her own, taking off her fanny pack, putting it away, sets an alarm clock for 5:30, goes into her bed (still in her every day clothes), and goes to sleep.

Time skips by and everyone (except for the wombats) goes back outside wearing their _Trendy Style_ outfits.

Ellie: Alright everyone, you heard Super: Let's sing until Julieana and her guests arrive!

Ellie joins the crowd and they start singing the song Super asked them to sing over and over again.