"And just because you don't see Derek and Cora around the French Quarter, does not mean that their werewolves aren't around as well." Klaus said.

"We know." Elijah said.

And Klaus walks away.

⚜️⚜️

TALAMASCA CASTE FOR SUPERNATURAL STUDIES

In the archives files room, Sabrina gently puts some canvas file boxes on the shelves.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

"You're always doing your supernatural profiling archives." Klaus said in the double doorway.

Sabrina looks at her husband, Klaus. "Hey, Mikaelson."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange straight faces at each other and slowly small smiles at each other. He walks up to her and they hugs each other. He gently spins her around, with her playfully giggles, and gently puts her back down onto the carpet floor.

Klaus and Sabrina gently pulls away from the hug.

"I've missed you too." Sabrina said to him. "And I know I haven't been around lately."

"I know with your involvement with the HaLe Werewolf Pack." Klaus said.

"Yeah. I know. Derek and Cora has white oak bullets and white oak stakes. I don't know how or where Derek got it." Sabrina tells Klaus.

"I don't want you getting in trouble." Klaus said to her. "You may be apart of the Hale werewolf pack, but you're still the Crescent Wolves Princess." he added with a small smile.

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and hugs again. But she gently shakes, which Klaus notices, and becomes worried.

"Sabrina?" Klaus said, and gently pulls away from the hug, and looks at her. "What's wrong?" He asked, concerned.

"I still have it. The revolver handgun with the white oak bullets." Sabrina told him.

"Why can't you rid of it?" Klaus asked.

"Derek wants me to prove my loyalty to him." Sabrina said.

"How?" Klaus asked.

"I have to use a white oak bullet on the Mikaelson's." Sabrina tells him.