SEVEN. better safe although i am sorry

Comenzar desde el principio

"No, I am." Nate said, "I mean, she's with this guy all the time. Do you think I have anything to worry about?"

"Tough to answer without knowing who the guy is, but, knowing you, maybe."

Rachel rolled her eyes and pushed on Ozzie's shoulder, "Come on, Ozzie. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, Nate."

"If it's really bothering you, let's check this guy out." Ozzie said.

"Nah, I should just trust her."

"Nate, I watch a lot of talk shows, and I've learned two things." Ozzie stated, "People cheat. And once a ho, always a ho."

Nate nodded with worry and declared that he was gonna head upstairs for some juice before they headed out.

"Do you always have to be so harsh?" Rachel asked with a smile.

"Yes, this is the real world." Ozzie turned, facing Rachel, "Spill the beans, gumdrop. What's going on with you and Jay?"

Ozzie had a soft spot for all of his friends, but hid his emotions to withhold any suffering that may come with it. He would and could ranking all his friends from most liked to most tolerated, but that's for another time.

"We broke up." Rachel answered, "That's about it."

"And that's the reason he's not here right now? Because if he sees your face he might melt into a small, weak puddle?"

Rachel sighed, resting her head against the couch.

Ozzie rolled his eyes, "What's going on with you?"

"I broke up with Jay because I miss the relationship had with Nate. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

Ozzie smiled, "So you like Nate?"

"I didn't say that. I said I miss my relationship with him."

"Same difference."

Rachel stood up, "No it's not. I like Jay, I know that, but I liked my relationship with Nate."

"You like Jay and Nate. Come on, Roach. This same story would be told on Jerry Springer."

"Am I the ho?"

"Never." Ozzie reassured, resting his hand on her shoulder, "But I think it's best to just wait to see how this Nikki and Nate SAT date goes before I suggest talking to him."

"You think I should talk to my ex boyfriend about how I maybe like him and that's why I broke up with Jay?"

"Yes, because I live for this drama." He smiled, "But also, it helps you figure what you've possibly missed about your relationship with him."

Rachel sighed, giving Ozzie a nod, "I think you'll have a great talk show some day."

"I know."

THE TRIO entered the Hub and Nate quickly found Nikki sitting alone at a table.

"Nik?" Nate called, "What?! You?! Here?! I mean, whoa! Now? How? What? Weird!"

"I told you I was gonna be here."

"Right. Right, with your tutor. I totally forgot about him. Where is he?"

"Oh, Trevor?" Nikki questioned, "Here he comes."

The trio turned and saw a taller boy sipping on his drink and making his way towards them. The practical definition of tall, dark, and handsome.

"Holy shit." Ozzie muttered.

"Trevor, this is my boyfriend, Nate."

"Boyfriend?" Nate questioned, "More like manfriend. I can't grow any hair on my face, but from the waist down, it is wall-to-wall carpeting."