you wont leave me again...will you?

walking home. admiring the beautiful moon. i was going home back from getting groceries. i loved the idea that i got to go home and be alone. not with someone clinging on to me all the time.

that was one of the reasons i broke up with my bf, lee felix. he was really decent, nice, bougie. i loved him. but i just needed personal space. and he never gave me that. so i decided to end things. 

as soon as i got to my door step i passed out.

two hours later

i woke up, in a big bed. a bit bigger than a king sized bed. it was comfortable and the bed sheets were silky. perfect for the summer. as soon as i opened my eyes, i looked at my surroundings. i was wearing a red silky lingerie and the whole room was full of black and red things. the room was quite big.

it looked beautiful. but i still am not aware of where i am and that's what freaks me out. "darling, you're awake." someone with a deep voice said. i looked over at where the voice was coming from.

lee felix.

i started screaming. i hoped that this was the best way to escape from this psychopath. he sat in the bed. "it's no use, my love." he said smiling. he always said things calmly. felix has always been a nonchalant guy.

i realized i was tied up. "why are you doing this to me?" i whispered looking at the ropes i had in my arm and feet.

"because you left me alone. i didn't really like that. you're like...scared of me and that upsets me." he said looking at the floor. his hair grew. his hair was blonde and short. now it went back to its natural color, black and grew into a mullet.

"felix...what is this place?" i said my eyes started to get teary. i didn't want to cry. i wanted to show that i'm strong. "my house. i mean our house now." he said smiling widely.

"this isn't my house! i hate you and you know it. you're just delusional and i'll never love you." after i said that, he looked furious. "alright baby, time to stop talking." he got duck tape and headed towards my directing and taped my mouth. as much as i struggled he was still stronger.

he left the room and slammed the door. i hope i never hear from him again.