-Toshiko Mission: Kai x Diana (1)-

AU where the killing game doesn't exist.

Toshiko POV

"Welcome to my first ever video!" Toshiko says for the bright smile. "Because of the request of  AuthenticBeauty267, I will try to make A perfect match happen!"

Mission steps:

Step 1. Ask Diana if she wants to test her make up skills on anybody, use yourself as an example.

"Hey Diana!" Toshiko yells out.

Diana tilt her head in confusion, "Oh, Toshiko! What do you need?"

"Have any thoughts to test out your make up skills on anybody?" Toshiko says as she sparkle.

"Oh! if you're implying what I think think you're implying...then absolutely!" Diana pulls out her make up kit shining brighter than ever before.

Toshiko replies back, "Do you mind if I record this? I need it for my fans."

"Of course I don't mind! Go ahead." Diana says she's getting ready with her brush.

Step 2. Drag Kai into it.

"Well, Do you like it?" Diana says as she holds up a mirror to Toshiko.

Happily Toshiko says back to her, "Like it? I absolutely love it! Thank you so much Diana!"

"Hey you know I think Kai would loveeeee to do this too!" Toshiko mischievously says.

"Really, should I go ask him?" Diana says, oblivious to what Toshiko is trying to do.

"No need! I'll get him for you."

Toshiko walk out of the room to get Kai, smirking as everything is going according to plan!