Part 1 "Awakening"

"Talking"

"Buff Might"

(A/N)

*Action*

narration

#texting#

[Thinking]

{calling}

We begin this story when izuku and izumi are 4 years old

No ones pov

Izumi: "Izu! Wake up!"
Izuku: "ungh five more minutes"  *he starts to roll around in his sleep*
Izumi: "No! We need to go to the quirk doctor!"
Izuku jumps awake, then he goes with izumi to wake up inko, they then have breakfast amd brush their teeth.

Timeskip to after the get the results

Quirk doctor: "I got good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first mrs yagi?"
Inko: "The good news"

Quirk doctor: "Well your daughter has an amazing quirk called psychokinesis, she can use telekinesis, telepathy and can generate psychokinesis energy to create blades in the air, with this quirk she can become a top 10 hero"

Inko: "You hear that sweetie, you can become an amazing hero!"
Izumi: "YAY!!!! I CAN BE BETTER THEN PSYCH!!!"
Quirk doctor: "Now for the bad news... Your son has a dormant quirk-"

Inko's POV
Of course izuku has a dormant quirk, he was always the weakest, he's just gonna be weak

No one's pov
Inko: We're leaving, come on izumi, izuku *Said izuku with venom in her voice*
Izumi: okay mommy!

Inko walks of with izumi, leaving izuku behind, but before izuku leaves to follow them, the quirk doctor asks him to stay behind for a second

Quirk doctor: "Yagi, before you leave, you do have a quirk, a super strong one, but your body can't handle it yet, so it will unlock itself when certain requirements are meant."                                   Izuku: "WOAH! SO CAN I BECOME STRONGER THEN ALL MIGHT!!!!"                                                               Quirk doctor:  "The thing is, I don't know, but run along now, your mom does not seem happy about this"                                                                                                                                                                                Izuku: "Okay!" Izuku leaves and starts running toward Inko.                                        

With izumi and inko

Izumi: "Mommy why are we leaving Izuku behind there?"                                                                                  Inko:" well honey, I know he still wants to be a hero, but with no quirk he could only get hurt"        Izumi: "Oh, okay mommy, can i have my phone real quick"                                                                                Inko: "Of course sweety" *grabs the phone out of her purse*                                                                            Izumi: "Thank you mommy"

Izumi opens a groupchat between her and the Bakugo and the Todoroki twins

Izumi: #Guys! we got our quirk checked today and Izuku has a dormant quirk but he still eants to be a hero! what should I do?#

Shoka: #What!? but he could get hurt!#

Katsumi: #Yeah! icchan could get killed! 99% of people with dormant quirks never awaken them I think, that's what momma said anyways#