Ranbir ( On call ) - Were you sitting on your phone?
Prachi - Huh? What?
Ranbir - Yes , because you messaged me so quickly.
Prachi - Ohk! Next time , i will not message you.
Ranbir , dramatically - No, how will i survive then?
Prachi - Don't be so overdramatic.
Ranbir - Sorry! What are you doing?
Prachi - Working on a project , which Purab sir gave us to do.
Ranbir - Oh yes i remember. Okk you complete the work. Okk bye!
Prachi - Okk bye!
Ranbir - And listen , I love you.
Prachi , blushingly - Bye!
Ranbir - You also say , I love you.
Prachi - Ohk , i love me. Bye!
And she cut the call.

Ranbir smiled on her reply. And then he again started to concentrate on his work.
Here Prachi was thinking something.
Prachi - It's his birthday. I should gift him something. But i have to complete this project, what should i do?
Then an idea came into her mind and she called Aryan and informed him about the gift she wants to give to Ranbir. Aryan assured her that he will buy the gift from her side and he will make the videocall to her so that she can choose the best one.
Prachi - Thanks Aryan!
Aryan - You are always welcome dear sister.
They talked for a while before ending the call.

At Night

Prachi was going to get ready. She heard a knock on her door. Pragya asked her to open the door so she went towards it.
She opened the door and saw a man with some bags.
Man - Hello Man , Ranbir Sir told me to give these bags to you and your family members.
Prachi - What is there in it?
Man - There are some dresses in these bags which Ranbir sir bought for you and Kohli members bought for your family. They want you all to wear this tonight in party.
Prachi nodded and took the bags from the man and came inside after closing the door. She informed everyone and told them to wear the dresses which Kohlis bought for them.

Shahana - I must say , Kohli members are really best , best than those Mehras. Every member of Kohli family cares for you but those Mehras ewww.
Prachi - Shahana , we should not say anything wrong about someone. Leave them and get ready we have to leave.

After a while Aroras reached there.
Prachi who was adjusting her dress said - This dress is short but I am liking it.
Shahana - For the first time i am seeing you in a western dress. You are looking so beautiful trust me.
Prachi smiled at her. And then she rolled her eyes to see the decorations.

She saw a girl who was giving orders to the servants

She saw a girl who was giving orders to the servants. She went towards her.
Prachi , questioningly - You did the decoration?
Ahana , smiled at her - Yes!
Prachi - This is so beautiful.
Ahana - Thanks and you are looking so beautiful in this black dress. I think someone very special had gifted you.
Prachi , shyly - Yes!!
They talked for a while. Prachi requested her that she wants to help her but she denied. But Prachi was insisting her she wants to help her , so at last she agreed and both the girl started to do the work.

Shahana , who was standing a little far from them looked at both the girls and with little Jealousy she said - Now she found someone else that she forgot her sister.
Aryan heard everything what she said , he came to her - Something is burning , I can smell it.
Shahana - Shut Up!!
But paying no heeds to her words , Aryan burst out laughing.

Ranbir came downstairs and everyone wished him Happy Birthday. He thanked them. In all this while , his eyes were continuously searching for someone , his love. He looked around and saw her standing with a girl and talking to her.

He went towards her

He went towards her....

______

Hope you will like it.
Sorry for the mistakes.

Next part will be out soon.
Take Care ,
Bbye!