Prove Your Value - 3 (Ep. 4 - 5)

(Dokja's POV)

Sangah flinched, taking her hand off Dokja's arm. Dokja turned his head to the cabin door. "That's strange, why hasn't he appeared yet."

"The events I'm familiar with..." Dokja brought the phone back to his face. "... and the those I didn't know were even part of the story were all happening at once. If I could just read TWSA again, I could know what to do, but..." Dokja looked at his phone but know results showed.

"You really are nothing without that damn novel of yours, aren't you?" Yoo Junghyeok said to me, a look of rage still plastered on his face. "Damm it, he's sooo going to kill me when he finds out he's the main character."

"That's not true," Gilyeong argued. I can't believe he had the courage to try and correct this manic of a protagonist. "Hyung is special. It doesn't matter if he read that book." I smile at him. "Thank you Gilyeong."

"Damn it. I guess it was removed. But why? This series isn't even popular, so I doubt someone would've tried to illegally share it." Dokja's eyes widened as he began scrolling through his messages, stopping at the message sent by TSL123. "Wait a minute." He clicked on the attached file. "No... it can't be..."

Dokja stared at the name of the file in disbelief. The file that TSL123 had sent him was 'Three Ways To Survive The Apocalypse. His jaw fell as he rubbed his eyes in shock. The file was still there.

"You seem to be having a hard time realizing that the author sent you their book." Jihye teased. "Dumb ajusshi." On the other side of the table, Han Sooyoung groaned. "Just why though would the author of that novel give you a file of their story?" She grumbled. "They must be as dumb as you are.

[Many constellations at table ten are laughing at the irony]

[Constellation Director of the False Last Act tells everyone to shut up]

[Constellation Demon King of Salvation laughs and can't wait for the ◼️◼️◼️]

"What did I say!" Sooyoung half yells at table ten, getting angrier with every passing moment. Meanwhile, on-screen Dokja continues to panic.

"Did he send me his novel as a present?! Isn't sharing illegal?!" Dokja continues to stare at his phone. "Or does it not matter since he's the author?"

[Constellation Director of the False Last Act asks again how you know the author is male]

[Constellation Demon King of Salvation glares at Constellation Director of the False Last Act]