II. shes not her mom, watch it hank.

Start from the beginning

" you can come in you know" she said to her and he walked in as he sat down next to her on the bed.

"I'm right you know. you're not your mom, you're trying to fix what you did. you're trying to not turn into her and that shows something" he told her and she turned her head as she smiled at him

"it was always my biggest fear, turning into her. becoming her, i never wanted to do that. even being her daughter hurts" she stated and he laid down on her bed as they stared at the ceiling together. soon morning turned to night and they fell asleep next to each other, the next morning kamari woke up , jason was gone but his scent wasn't.

she smiled softly before she left the room and she walked to the training room, there was jason with gar and rachel. kamari leaned against the wall as she watched them closely. she didn't get involved until jason stormed off and rachel looked at the ground

"you cant control them, they control you right?" kamari asked rachel and rachel looked at her

"do yours do the same thing?" rachel questioned and kamari nodded as she walked over to the girl and lifted her hand. she let the flowers wrap around her wrist and kamari smiled.

"it used to be like that but when your mom is poison ivy, i learned how to control them. i can teach you how to control yours if you need me to. i just want to help, that's it" kamari told her and rachel smiled gratefully at the girl.

"ill think about it, thank you kam" she said to her and kamari nodded as she walked away. she walked up to her room and she stared at the wall. she looked at the plant and she lifted her hand as she let it twist around the window sill and everything around it. she smiled as she began to feel back at home in her room again, this time there was no fighting or loud noises or painful hits of words for her mother that she couldn't dodge , kamari for once felt like she could breathe and think but at some point, she had to know that wasn't true.

"get some sleep kam" she told herself and she laid on the bed as she fell asleep. kamari didn't have dreams , she couldn't dream when she was asleep. her mind ran too much and her breathing never slowed. the girl was taught to be forever in fear and to be forever angry at the world for what it made her and who she was.

the next morning, she woke up and she walked into the computer room, there stood jason with gar and they both turned to look at the girl

"haven't seen you lately. are you alright mari?" gar asked the girl and she froze. when was the last time someone truly cared what the girl felt and what she thought?

"yeah, ill be alright. what are you two working on?" she asked them as she looked at the computer with them.

"we are going to prove to dick that we are titans by going after doctor light. i think you can help us, are you in?" jason asked the girl and she made eye contact with gar. it had been 3 days since she had moved in and met them but she felt safe.

"yeah lets go" she said and they left the tower as they went to the train station. kamari held jasons hand as she walked next to him and down the stairs.

"lets split up" jason said and kamari shared a look with gar.

"ill go with him, we both have powers" kamari told the boy and he nodded as she and jason walked away with each other. kamari followed closely behind the boy while also being safe.

"what? the big kids weren't available, they sent junior robin and ivy?" light said to them and kamari laughed.

"think again" she told him and she sprouted flowers from her hands as she twirled them around him. she looked at jason as they began to work together. she smiled at him as she let the flowers wrap around lights leg and trip him up, jason began to kick and hit the man. they were doing good until they heard footsteps and they turned to see deathstroke

"oh fuck" kamari said and she was knocked out with jason.

what would happen now?

-ABBYS NOTES-

when they protect each other