Engagement.

•HAYES! What is this?! You yelled at Hayes holding up a magazine showing a picture of Hayes and your best friend kyndal on the cover saying Hayes Grier Cheating On Y/N Y/L/N? Y/N it's not what it looks like. Oh it's not is it? You yelled well to me it looks like your cheating on me WITH MY BEST FRIEND!! Then you looked at the picture again close up and it looked like kyndal had an engagement ring on HAYES?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YALL ARE ENGAGED?! WHEN WERE YOU GOIN TO TELL ME THIS?! Y/N Hayes said let me explain please. No Hayes you said tears running down your face. We're over I hope you and kyndal have a nice wedding.
As you ran upstairs sobbing trying to pack your bag you feel two strong arms wrap around your waist. Hayes leave me alone. No Y/N your going to let me explain. No Hayes your going to let me go. But he didn't let go. Look Y/N Hayes said as you were packing your bag. Kyndal was helping me pick out a ring for you and she was trying them on because you two wear the same size ring. You turned around with eyes as big as the moon. So the engagement ring was for me? Yes Y/N I was gonna propose to you tomorrow for our 4 year anniversary. You turned around still crying and wrapped your arms around Hayes' neck and he got down on one knee and said Y/F/N will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me? You nodded your head yes as you were still crying and he slipped the ring on your finger. You Hugged him as you both walked downstairs and sat on the couch and talked about your future together. Until you looked into Hayes eyes and said I want one of our wedding colors to be blue just like your eyes. Because they are beautiful and he just said these blue eyes are just for looking at you princess. 1 year later you both had your wedding and 3 after that you both have your little girl Ryleigh beth Grier.