𝗖𝗛. 𝟭𝟵

Start from the beginning

shoko took notice as she sat right in between them. she ripped a piece of her notebook paper scribbling something onto it before tossing it to the boy's desk. gojo unraveled the crumbled paper 'quit your staring, lover boy!'

he quickly crumbled the paper, putting it in his pants pocket. he then glanced over to shoko to see her swiping her hands over her neck signaling him to cut it out. the boy sighed and mouthed 'fine' sticking his tongue out to the short brunette.

────

♡。༝☆

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗔𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗡𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠
────   𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬

──── 𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝙍𝙐𝙉𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 around the school as he searched for naoko. if she was going to avoid him, he at least wanted to talk about it with her like last time so they could go back to normal. but the girl was nowhere to be found.

naoko was currently walking through the hallways with her senses on. she was making sure that gojo didn't accidentally bump into her. she wasn't exactly ready to face him. she felt too embarrassed, and she felt like he needed an answer right away even if he said he didn't.

so naoko wanted to sort her feelings fast and having gojo not interfere with that was probably best. he would probably make her more confused.

naoko just toured the halls in peace, but she then heard footsteps, so she hid in an empty classroom peeking behind the sliding doors. she could see the white-haired teen walking through halls as he looked through the windows hoping she'd be outside.

as naoko watched gojo walk past the classroom she was camping in she quickly left to make sure he didn't see her run down hallway. and then she headed towards the dorm building hoping he'd check there already and wouldn't be coming back.

gojo then entered the cafeteria where he saw the short haired classmate eating some of her usual bread and chips. he approached the table taking the seat in front of her. "hey shoko, have you seen naoko anywhere?"

shoko lifted her head to the boy taking a break from eating her chips "uhh no i haven't. why? is she avoiding you again?"

"yea she is apparently since i can't find her. i tried the classroom, the library, the garden, her room, and i've just been walking around the school. but i can't find her." the boy held his head down in frustration. he just wanted to talk but it wasn't exactly easy as he thought it would be to find her.

"what did you do that she's avoiding you so bad?" shoko asked with curiosity. naoko wasn't really the type to avoid someone without reason so she figured he must've done something. "well i kinda confessed and i kissed her." gojo explained.