──────⊹⊱21⊰⊹──────

Taehyung pov :

It was night around 2 am, I was thirsty so I walked towards the kitchen while passing by the living room I find all 4 sleeping.

I giggled because jungkook was groaning because of the hard side he was sleeping on, I walked to him and caressed his hair, he opened his eyes and looked at me.

Jungkook: " why are you up, baby?".

I peck his lips.

Taehyung:" I was going to grab some water but got distracted by a bunny groaning".

He pouts cutely.

Jungkook: " the couch is hard my back hurts".

Taehyung:" come let's sleep in our room".

He got up quickly and run without waiting for me making me laugh.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed water, drink some, and left towards the room.

I walked inside to find him sleeping.

I lay down and covered our bodies with the duvet, he hugged my waist and I slept.

💚 Morning 💚

I woke up to see my hubby getting ready for his office looking so hot and sexy.

I was looking at him and imagining some naughty scenes but got flinched at his shout

Jungkook:" yeah jeon taehyung".

I looked at him he have a worried expression.

Taehyung: " yes kookie".

Jungkook: "baby I was talking to you, you were fixing me like a possessed person".

I laughed at his expression.

Taehyung:" I was in my thoughts and imagination, sorry love".

He walked to me and kissed me.

Jungkook:" come on baby, get up and freshen up".

I nodded and woke up walking to the closet to get my apparel.

Taehyung:" hubby?".

He turned and looked at me.

Jungkook: " yes love?".

Taehyung:" I have classes today so my shift at your company is afternoon".

Jungkook: " okay baby, don't forget you have to meet the wedding designer".

Taehyung: " oh I forgot about that".

Jungkook: " it's okay honey I have to go, I have a meeting with an important client".

He pecks my lips.

Taehyung: " okay hubby, take care".

He nodded and walked away.