Her fingers having their own control of themselves instead, playing with the girl's dark hair. Twirling the loose curls of her multi-textured ( mostly wavy ) hair, moving on the next strand one after the other.

Her skin was a darker teal compared to most of the village with their bright teal that matches the waters, it wasn't something close observation but rather a known fact within the village. A pure inbreed some might comment ( or has comment to her) — her father did belong to the Tayrangi clan and her mother, the Metkayina so it wasn't a total puzzle did she have mixed features.

Her sister on the other hand quite frankly inherited the same features of her father but with her mother's pallette colour— light teal skin, sapphire blue eyes and curly dark brown hair. Like said, Arwani the opposite.

Mother's features with her father's colour palette— darker teal skin, grey eyes, and multi textured black hair.

The thought of her parents made her just wonder of them. What were they like before Anaera was pregnant with her? How did they eventually fell in love? For sure, her mother won't bother to tell at all and her dad was secrective for the time he was alive.

From stories of Tsireya had told her, heard by her father— that her parents were very different after turning out with a baby. Anaera was the gentle one and the man she looked up to was the rather intimidating one which was hard to believe at first. Love and it's way is unexplainable— romantic, platonic and parenthood are just unexplainable.

Speaking of love, Arwani was caught in a moment of embarrassment. How her face cringed and curled in embarrassment as she just remembered something— earlier, weeks before the arrival of the Sully's she was met with the conversation of finding a mate with the lovely old folks.

She finds them lovely but that conversation made her want to vomit in a corner and curl up in a ball and cry. It was so stressful— having to find someone. Because one, she's the freak who would want her and second, if she was arranged to someone for whowever it happened Arwani would most probably be paired with some boys her age.

And most probably her bullies. Ew.

Her hand then slapped the side of face at the thought. Scrunching her nose and clamping her eyes, her cheek then burning as she held it, " Ouch. "

She took a breath and then hoisted herself off the comfort of hammock to greet the morning in all its glory. Her feet accidentally knocking into something as she wanted to walk outside— the broken pieces of painted wood.

Her father's bow. Funnily, her mother had called her a hoarder for keeping it but Arwani didn't really care anymore— it held sentimental value in her defense.

" When I'm older, teach me how to use a bow. " Arwani said to her father, the made smiling in returned.

Arwani recalled in the moment.

" Of course, when you're 14- " He traded an offer. " But that's way too long. " The girl protested and held up her fingers and counting down.  " That's 7 years! "

" My daughter, if you want to achieve something you must have patience. Here's a few things I want to tell you. " He then lends the huge bow to the little Arwani, the girl struggling to handle it with her small built. " If you want something, keep you eyes on the prize and aim for it. It doesn't matter how long it takes to hit it, my daughter. "

" Keep your mind open for greatness and keep your heart more open, for mistakes and flaws. Hug the hope in your heart and it'll hug you back one day. Have patience, and hold on to positive sides of something. Even if seen as weak, remember to be kind— kindness is a delicate femininity that no one should be ashamed to be or want to be. And I hope you grow to be so— so you'll be the strongest. " He looked ahead of him, Arwani keeping her eyes on him as the man then signed to her. I know you'll achieve anything you want.