thirty - the townes

En başından başla

"Hi Harry, nice to meet you." I smiled and he took my hand and then spun me around.

"Call me Lambert, please. You are a literal dream and that dress is going to be a dream on you." He smiled, "Alright, let's get you in it! You haven't seen it right? No idea what it is?"

I shook my head, looking over at Harry, "No, this was all his doing." I bit my lip and chuckled turning back to Lambert.

"Okay then, let's see." He looked around until he spotted the hall closet, opening it a bit to hang the dress from the top, "Okay, open it up."

I looked over at Harry, smiling big then walked over and reached for the zipper, undoing it all the way. Immediately the pretty yellow satin peeked through and when I opened the bag all the way I felt myself internally gasp, though no actual sound came out of me. I pulled the dress further out of the bag running my fingers gently on it.

I peeked over at Harry, my mouth opening but no words came out. I closed it and just shook my head looking back at the dress.

"I found out who designed the dress for the movie, it took a miracle, stealing the Prada dress you wore on Valentine's Day, for the sizing, and praying but, they managed to make it for you." He said as I just stared at the dress, my hands over my cheeks.

It was the exact yellow dress Andie wore in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I turned to Harry and walked into him, resting my forehead on his chest, my hands still on my face and he chuckled.

"I think I broke her Lambert." He said and they both laughed. He grabbed my arms softly pushing me away from him enough so I could peek up and our eyes could line up, "You okay?"

I nodded and moved my hands down, "Thank you." I managed to squeak out and he laughed kissing my forehead.

"You are very welcome, now, I need you to come out of your state of shock and try on the dress okay? We are on short time schedule."

"Okay, I'm. I'm ready." I giggled and he laughed.

Macy finished up my hair as I applied a soft highlight to my nose. I was still in complete awe that Harry was able to pull this off. The dress felt amazing on me, and I didn't think I would ever take it off.

I looked up at Macy and she smiled at me. She had smoothed a beautiful updo on me, small loose pieces framing my face. So much better than I would have ever been able to do.

"Thank you, Macy."

She nodded and smiled, "Of course Townes. You look unbelievable. Yellow, that's your color. I thought it was that green dress, but this one, it steals the whole show."

I giggled and nodded, taking a deep breath, "I feel like it calls for my classic scent." I smiled reaching over for my Amber scent. I stood up and took one final look in the mirror before heading out.

Harry's POV

She walked out of our room that night, looking like an angel. The yellow made her glow. Everything from her hair to her make up was pure elegance. The dress had been made perfect, Lambert only taking it to adjust the length.

"Wow, Townes. You look beautiful baby." I smiled and she did a small twirl, before closing the distance between us.

"Harry, I'm Kate Hudson." She said, her eyes glistening and I laughed. She smelled like the moment I first met her, the sweet, rich caramel scent taking over my senses.

"Baby, you're better than Kate Hudson." I said slipping my hand around her waist. She shook her head and looked down bashfully, "I'm going to have wealthy older men looking for a sugar baby coming up to you left and right."