But I didn't expect that Ning Lu was so innocent that she didn't realize that Ru Xi was a white lotus bitch.

    Where would He Wenxiu let it go?

    Things had to be under his control, otherwise Ning Lu would definitely be hurt.

    It's just that after getting along with each other, he gradually discovered that Ruxi's goal didn't seem to be him.

    But this woman is too scheming, she must not let her lead Ning Lu down.

    Most importantly, Ning Lu's gaze should always be on her.

    Only he can properly protect Ning Lu, so that she will not suffer any harm. He Wenxiu was very determined.

    Things didn't go as He Wenxiu wanted, Ning Lu liked Ruxi more and more, to the point where she even warned him not to target her for Ruxi's sake.

    The most important thing is that the love affair, which is extremely important in his heart, is used by Ning Lu as a bargaining chip for threats.

    On the surface, He Wenxiu let Ning Lu do his best, but in fact, the darkness in his heart had already spread.

    Since Ning Lu forbids him to target Ruxi, then of course he can't break his promise on the surface.

    But there are many dark sides in the entertainment circle, not to mention his status and ability in the circle, enough to keep what happened out of Ning Lu's ears.

    Ruxi is like a sharp thorn stuck in his throat, making him never calm down.

    He kept repeating in his heart that Ning Lu didn't need such a scheming friend.

    For this reason, he deliberately did some things behind the scenes.

    It's just a pity that Ru Xi's identity is not an ordinary person, he can't directly get her out of this circle.

    That being the case, it can only be done little by little.

    What he didn't expect was that he would be stabbed out in the interview session after Ruxi won the Phoenix Award for Best Actress.

    This was something that would never have happened, and it was a big deal.

    The only possibility is that Ruxi deliberately set up a trap!

    This woman is so hateful, she even wants to use such a method to drive a wedge between him and Ning Lu!

    During that time, he worried for a long time, afraid that Ning Lu would notice.

    It's just that Ning Lu was on the set, and there was no movement.

    It wasn't long before He Wenxiu thought she hadn't found anything and went to deal with the follow-up matters.

    When Ning Lu came back from the set, she directly broke up with him!

    Even though He Wenxiu explained so much to her, he didn't win back Ning Lu's heart at all.

    Looking at the back of Ning Lu walking out, He Wenxiu didn't know why at that time, but suddenly had the idea of ​​capturing her back.

    Ning Lu should belong to him! It should always belong to him alone!

    He Wenxiu almost made a move, but fortunately, the remaining rationality in his heart imprisoned him.

    He knew in his heart that if he really did this, the subsequent results might be completely out of his control.