Prachi - Let's go. All of them must be waiting for us on the dinning table.
Ranbir - Hmm! And smiled looking at her and gave her a kiss on her forehead and wished her Good Morning.
Ranbir - You were looking so beautiful in my shirt that I was so lost in you and i forgot to wish you good morning.
Prachi smiled - Good Morning Mr. Baklu.

They both went downstairs and took their seats beside each other. Prachi wished to Good morning to everyone and then they all started to eat.
Pallavi - Prachi , I think you should stay here till tomorrow morning, then you can leave.
Prachi - Aunty! I will come tonight but right now i missing my Maa , I have to go.

Dida - Ohk beta. But if you will go to your house then how my grandson will survive. He will also miss you. Right Ranbir?
Ranbir smiled nervously and he felt a little shy. Everyone chuckled looking at them.

Aryan - Oh Bro. You are blushing from now only. What will happen after your marriage with my sister?
Shahana said - Then they both will take too much time to come for the Breakfast like today.
Prachi's cheeks turned red due to blushing. She can feel that , Although she was trying to not to look like a blushing figure but her siblings were not leaving any chance to tease them.
Not just her but same thing was happening with Ranbir. Even he was feeling shy but he was successful in not showing it to anyone.

Everyone was happily looking at Pranbir and Arhana and they prayed to God to keep them happy like this but some of them were getting jealous but who cares. You?

Ranbir - Aryan and Shahana , Focus on your breakfast.
He gave Arhana a glaring look and he successfully made them quiet.
Prachi , To Ranbir - Will you please drop us to our house?
Ranbir to her - why are you requesting me if you can give me the order. ( To Pallavi ) - Mom and Dad , I am going to drop Prachi and Shahana to their house.

Vikram - Yes Go. And take good care of her.
Ranbir smiled - This is my duty Dad. I will take care of her. Don't worry. And yes After dropping her to her house , I will directly go to the office.
They all nodded.

Aryan - Dad , I will also go to College. I have to work on a project with Shahana.
Purab - Sure!
Prachi - Means Shahana you will not come with us.
Shahana - No Prachi , you go. I will come soon.
Ranbir - You both can come with us , I will also you two.
Arhana together - Actually , we don't want to disturb the two lovebirds.
This made everyone chuckled once again and Pranbir glared at them.

Rhea - Ranbir please drop me as well. I also have to work on my Project like Shahana and Aryan. As we three are in the same batch.
Ranbir - But you have your car right?
Alia - Her car is not here. Actually , driver took her car in the service Station for car service.

Aryan - It's okay Rhea. You can come with us. We are also going to our college so you can come with us.
Rhea - But Aryan....
Shahana - Arey Rhea , don't you know. His car have space for four people.
Aryan laughed slowly - Yes Rhea , you can come with us.
With no option , she has to go with Arhana.

After sometimes , Pranbir also left.
Pallavi - Vikram , Have you messaged the organiser to come?
Vikram - Yes! They are coming, don't worry.
Dida - Everything should be special. Afterall , it's my grandson's birthday.
Vikram - You never got this much excited for my birthday?
Dida - Because you khotey. Ranbir is a heera.

Pallavi and Purab laughed slowly hearing mother and son's talks.
Soon , they heard a knock.
Purab - let me see who is there.
Purab opened the door and found a girl standing there.
Purab - Who are you?
Girl - Myself Ahana , I am an event organiser.
Purab - Ohk! Come....

Abhi - Purab , let's go. We have to attend the meeting today.
Vikram - Even , i have to attend that meeting.
Purab - Pallavi , if you need something you can call us. Okay!
Pallavi nodded.

Ahana was continuously looking at someone or we can say she was glaring at someone with revengeful eyes.
Someone wents towards her and put their hand on her shoulder, which shocked her......

In Car

Ranbir was driving the car while Prachi was looking outside , watching the view.
Ranbir while looking on the road - Prachi , are you okay with our relationship?
Prachi turned around to look at him - Yes, Why are you asking this?

Ranbir - Because i want you to be comfortable with me.
Prachi - Ranbir As i told you , you are a perfect man which every girl wants in her life. I feel comfortable with you and safe with you. And....
Ranbir - And?
Prachi - And I love you.
Ranbir smiled - I love you too.... And i promise , i will always keep you happy.
And he moved his left hand to hold her right hand , reassuring her.

_____

Hope you will like it.
Sorry for the mistakes.

Next part will be out soon.
Take Care
Bbye!