𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
~Parasel tongue~
Author's notes

3rd POV
Nodding, Harry responded," Mhm! Let's play Truth or Dare!"
Ginny squealed at the request and began jumping up and down. Several groans from the Weasley boys followed Ginny's outburst.
"Not a bad idea to past the time Potter," commented Draco, his friends Pansy, Blaise and Theo nodded in agreement. So, after some time, the group of trapped wizards and witches all sat in a circle on the ground. (Just assume they all know what Truth or Dare.)
"How are we supposed to decide who goes?" Lucius asked once everyone was sat. Holding up his finger, Harry grabbed the string bad that sat beside Hermione. Digging through the bag, he pulled out a bottle of butter beer and handed it to Ron. In a blink of an eye, Ron downed the bottle, handing it back to Harry who placed it in the middle of the circle.
"So!" Harry exclaims," Who wants to spin first?"
Ginny's hand immediately went up. Hermione nodded to the girl who eagerly span the bottle looking around at everyone with a dangerous glint in her brown eyes. The bottle stopped on Draco. A Cheshire cat grin spread across Ginny's face as she asked," Truth or Dare?"
Before Draco could answer though Harry suddenly ran over to a random corner of the room.
"What are you doing Harry?" Hermione asked when Harry lifted the floorboard. He pulled out a few bottles of clear liquid. Everyone immediately recognized the potion as Veritaserum. Taking his spot once more between Remus and Ron, Harry once again scoured through Hermione's string bag and pulled out little glasses. Distributing the potion equally, Harry gave everyone a glass.
"So, we can't lie," was his only response before downing the glass. Soon everyone followed, all except a grouchy man in the corner, Snape.
"I'm not drinking that," Snape replied stiffly to the expecting looks of the others.
"Would you just drink the potion snivellus," Sirius countered just as stiffly. When Snape made no move to do so, Harry, Bill and Charlie walked over to him.
"What are you-" before Snape could finish, Bill and Charlie restricted his movements as Harry forced the drink down his throat.
"See" Harry huffed," you aren't dead."
Grumbling, Snape just looked elsewhere as the teen and two adults returned to their seats. After that, Ginny turned her attention to Draco and soon, all eyes were on the blonde.
"Truth or Dare Malfoy~" came Ginny's voice in a sinister way. Draco gulped at the sound.
"Truth," he answered shakenly.
"Why do you hate Harry so much?" Ginny asked surprising the blonde who most likely thought she would make him answer something embarrassing.
"Because he rejected my friendship and that was a first for me plus I really wanted to be his friend, so I acted out of spite," Draco answered carefully. Harry suddenly jumped up, "Maybe we could start over?"
Draco looked at Harry hopefully, "But!" Harry said quickly," Only if you don't disrespect anyone especially muggleborns."
At that Draco looked at little hesitant but after a minute, he stuck out his hand with a determined face," Hi there, I'm Draco Malfoy. Would you like to be my friend?"
Smiling, Harry shook his hand," I would love to."
After that, the group shuffled around a bit with Harry now in the middle of Voldemort and Draco while still an arm's length of Sirius, Remus and his friends in case of anything. Now, Draco spun the bottle, and it landed on Theo. Theo got up and began walking down a small corridor that held a small closet and bathroom," Oh hell no!"
"Oh, come on Theo!" Draco laughed going to follow his childhood friend. Theo continued repeating the word 'No' like a mantra while Draco continued laughing.
"LET ME GO!" Theo yelled as he was dragged back into the room by Draco who was still laughing. Dropping Theo on the ground gracelessly, Draco looked down at him," Truth or dare?"
Groaning, Theo answered," Dare."
A sinister grin spread on Draco's face," Dye your hair pink," then he went back to his seat.
"Now how the-" Theo was cut off by Harry who grabbed Hermione's bag," I can help!"
Sighing, Theo followed Harry into the bathroom. Ten minutes later, Harry followed by Theo with pink hair that was part in the middle.

"Damn! Why do you look so good?" Draco whined as Theo and Harry took their seats

"You can thank Potter for that," Theo smirked in Harry direction," little man's got style."
Harry's cheeks colored at the praise then suddenly they puffed out making him look adorable," Hey I'm not that little!"
"Sorry Harry but you are the smallest one here," Ginny giggled going over to the sulking boy," and weren't you the one who said you wanted your lover to be bigger than you so you can cuddle."
Harry buried his head in her chest and just whined.
"I can't understand you like that," Ginny huffed but wrapped her arms around him none the less. Soon, Ginny returned to her seat with Harry asleep on her lap.
"So, we aren't including Harry till he's fully awake," Bill stated and so the game continued. Theo spun the bottle, and it landed on Ron. The red replied," truth."
Shrugging, Theo responded," Okay, Are you and Hermoine dating"?
The disgusted faces on both people mentioned spoke volumes. They collectively gagged shifting away from each other slightly," Oh hell no!" Ron answered. A small round of laughs sounded at the duo's faces but soon, Ron spun the bottle. It landed on Bellatrix.
"Truth Weasley," Bella answered the unasked question.
"Why did you try to kill Sirus at the Ministry?" Ron fired back. Silence followed Ron's question, until" I didn't."
"WHAT?!" came the unanimous respond from Ginny, Ron and Hermoine. Sirius and Remus just looked thoughtful and mildly concerned. Shock and confusion crossed everyone's faces. It was at this time that Harry decided to wake up.                                                             "What's going on?" Harry questioned looking around. Ron and Hermione snapped their heads in his direction Harry thought they would get whip lash.                                                    "Harry the night that Sirius almost fell in the veil what did you say about the magic?" Harry looked bewildered and a bit stunned at the question but answered none the less," I said it felt familiar."                                                                                         

Now this caught everyone's attention as Harry was never in the presence of Bellatrix or had ever witnessed her magic for it to be familiar to him. It was Sirius' turn to address Harry," But that's impossible. You've never met Bella before then.                                              

Even though it wasn't a question, Harry shook his head.                                                             

"Harry describe the magic you felt for me," Hermione just had to see if her theory was correct. Shrugging, Harry replied that the magic felt dangerous and unstable like the person couldn't control nor understood the magic they were using. Bellatrix exchanged looks with the adults in the room, all having been exposed to Bella's magic knew her magic felt very different.                                                                                                                                                 "Harry did you ever feel a magic like that before?" Remus asked catching on to what Hermione was doing. Harry thought for a moment then nodded, " In Dumbledore's office. It was never strong enough for me to figure out where it came from, but it was still there."  That was all they needed. Now everyone in the room had an idea on what Hermione and Remus were doing. It appears that Dumbledore might be guilty of more than just liking lemon drops. 

Finally! God I forgot to post this so take it today. If yall enjoy maybe vote or recommend. I take all forms of views... I lied, I aint one to beg for nothing. Hope you hoes and bros and all those in between enjoy my bullshit.   

Word Count: 1294 Words