Eunwoo was holding her on other side.

Eunwoo : Ruthi listen to me !  Ok . Take a breath and take it out .

Pranti : Ruthi !!! No don't close your eyes . Follow what Eunwooshi is saying .

Ruthi : My head is paining. I can't take it .

Ruthi's breath started to get heavy .

Pranti hugged her tightly and rubbed her back with her shaking hands .

Pranti : Calm down !!!

Taehyung came and gave the water to Eunwoo .

Eunwoo soaked a piece of cloth and kept the cloth on Ruthi's head to decrease the temperature .

After some times of doing the treatment , Pranti made her wash her face .

Eunwoo made her sit properly .

Ruthi started to take normal breath .

After sometimes , She got normal and looked down .

Ruthi : I'm sorry .

She whispered .

Eunwoo : What ??

Ruthi : I ruined our hangout .

Orni : Yahh !! Have you gone crazy ? You're saying sorry !! Did you do it purposely ??

Pranti : Don't ever say sorry to us . It can happen with anyone . We're here and will always be to look after you .
Thank God you're fine now .

Orni : Besides I'm sorry . I shouldn't make you walk this much . I've made all of you tired . I'm sorry !!

Jimin : It's ok . You didn't know she would get sick .

Orni : Shut up I didn't say sorry to you .

Jimin whined .

Jimin : Why you always shout at me ?

Jimin gave a pout .

Ruthi chuckled .

Ruthi : Now shall we go ?

Pranti : Thank you all of you for helping us .

Pranti gave a smile .

They smiled back .

Eunwoo : Take Ruthi to her house . She needs rest .

Pranti nodded .

Orni : By the way what are you guys  doing here ?

The boys got nervous  .

" For hangout "  " For shopping "  "For roaming around "

Three of them gave different answer .

Orni raised an eyebrow .

Taehyung: We'll go now take care .

Taehyung said turning back . Eunwoo gave a last glance to Ruthi and walked off .

Orni : Weird !!!

|| Time Skip ||

Ruthi : It's embarrassing !! How am I gonna face Eunwoo again ? Why I'm so weak ?

Pranti : Yahh !! When you were sick did you think like that ? Now you're fine , you're thinking nonsense . Stop with that talk .

Ruthi : Still I'm so embarrassed now.

Pranti : But we get to know one thing that they are very caring . How Eunwoo got worried about you as soon as he saw you .

Ruthi blushed .

Ruthi : Is that so ?

Orni : Or what ? He's so much worried . I noticed he even takes a glance at you everytime he sees you . Perhaps he seriously likes you so much .

Ruthi : I also think sometimes that maybe I've a chance . Beside you should behave properly with Jimin . That Poor guy always gets scolded by you .

Orni : I don't care .

She rolled her eyes .

Ruthi : Leave it . What are we gonna do in the next picnic?

Pranti : I don't know but I'm very excited as the seniors will also join.  That means Taehyung ,  Jimin and Eunwoo will also join .

Orni : Not again that Jimin .

Ruthi : By the way why are you so excited about joining them Pranti ? Someone got a crush on Taehyung I see !!!

Pranti : It's not l-like that  .

Pranti said awkwardly .

Orni : Caught ya girl !

Ruthi and Orni teased Pranti .