After 20 minutes have passed, the bomb hidden in the building will explode.

2 minutes untill the game starts.

Everyone started to walk away,
"I think it's best we should split up."
The girl states.
"Okay, don't die out there." The blonde spoke.
"Same goes for you guys."
Before naomi walked away she hugged the two boys once more.
And when she managed to pull away from the hug, karube placed a kiss on the girls forehead.
When the brunette walked away she saw that usagi was still there.
"Good luck." She said to naomi.
"If you dont die we could become friends." Naomi said, and then she walked up the stairs to the 5th floor.

The game will now commence.

Time limit: 20 minutes.

Game start.
The tagger is on the move.

Loud music starts playing throughout the building.
That means the game has now begun.

Naomi saw her friends at the 3th floor, with the annoying man.
When the two boys noticed her, she gave them a little wave and next a thumbs up.

                          ♤♡◇♧

A few minutes have passed and naomi was now on the 4th floor looking around and observing everyone and everything, when suddenly a familiar voice interrupted her thoughts once again.
"Everybody! The tagger is currently at the second level of the central area!"
'Oh arisu, your gonna get urself killed'
"The tagger has bad vision because of his mask! Let's inform each other of the taggers location and search for the safezone together."
A few seconds of silence another voice echoed trough the building.
"The tagger is moving from the fourth level of the central area! Everyone nearby run!"
After usagi yelled two girls came around the corner and came in Naomi's sight.
'Fourth floor huh? Oh I'm on the 4th level.'
Just as naomi wanted to walk away usagi jumped from the 5th floor to the 4th floor using the tubes hanging on the wall and landed right behind naomi.
"Get out of there!" She yelled at the two girls and as she did that the tagger came walking from behind a corner.
the girls looked at each other and started to climb up the wall to the floor above them.
"I climb to the top floor." naomi said as the girls hung on the wall.
"Okay i'm going to the 6th." Usagi answerd.

As usagi went her own way naomi climbed to the top floor when she was almost there she got a little bit of a hard time.
She hung with her hands on the edge of the 7th floor, and no matter how hard she tried to pull her up she couldn't.
"hoodie i know you are here help me a little will you."
naomi of course knew he was there because she saw him standing there.
To her surprise she felt two hands on hers and before she knew it she was back on the ground.
"thank you." The brunette smiled.
All the blonde did was giving her a small nod.

She decided to sit on the edge and continued to observe the surroundings.
"So your a climber." The brunette heard a voice from her right side.
"I am, indeed." She answerd the man still looking down.
Suddenly the girl noticed something,
She looked at the 4th floor and remembered that the tagger shooter from the 5th floor towards that apartment.
Why would the tagger shoot from this far? Unless."
The girl got up from her sitting position, she saw that the blonde boy was no longer there she then jumped from the 7th floor to the 6th,
From the 6th to the 5th floor, and eventually she reached the 4th level.
As she jumped on the floor she noticed arisu and the blonde from earlier standing by the door.
"So you noticed it to?"
Naomi simply just nodded.
Arisu placed his hand on the doorknob but was doubting if he should open the door or not.
"Aren't you going to open it?" The blonde asked.
"

"Why did the tagger chase us? They could've just waited here."
"Just open the door already arisu!"
The girl said with annoyance in her voice.
The blonde pulled out the phone in his pocket showing arisu how long they have left.

3 minutes remaining.

Arisu opens the door but before walking in he glanced at naomi and the boy before fully walking in.
The trio walked inside the room,
It was dark, and the only light came from the hallway.
At the back of the room there was another door.
Arisu naomi and the blonde were walking towards it, when out the corner of arisu's eye he saw the other tagger.
"Look out!"
Naomi turned around, she was about to run up to the tagger but the masked person knocked her on the ground unconscious.
Then he Bagan to shoot at the other two boys but the guy with the hoodie quickly pulled out his taser and tases the tagger.
"It never hurts to be prepare-"
But before the blonde could finish his sentence the tagger regained his consciousness again.
The blonde ran out the room, naomi was still lying on the floor unconscious, and arisu ran inside the safezone.

Naomi's eyes slowly started to open again.
The girl tried to stand up and walked outside the room sitting down against the wall, next to the blonde guy.

The brunette sat on the ground with her head against the wall.
As the girl sat down she turned her eyes to look at the boy that sat next to her.
"Your head." He point at Naomi's forehead.
"Huh?" Was all that came out of her mouth.
"Your head is bleeding."
And again he pointed towards her forehead.
"Oh, it's probably nothing." She answerd, and right after she lifted up her hand to feel the wond that had formed on her head, when she touched it she could feel the warm liquid touching her fingers.

"Someone! Please help! The safezone is in apartment 406! It's impossible to clear the game alone, we need two people to do this!"
"Seriously?" The guy spoke and at the same time naomi just groaned in annoyance.
The duo both stood up and decided to walk into the safezone, just to see arisu and usagi trying to fight the tagger.
"Where is your taser."
"What?"
"Ur taser!" Naomi yelled.
The blonde reached with his hand in his pocket and gave the taser to naomi.
"Usagi!" The climber turned around and with that naomi trew the taser towards usagi.
She tased the tagger and he fell on the ground.
"The buttons!"
Usagi and arisu ran to the buttons both pushed them at the same time and then both fell on the ground.

"Game cleared. Congratulations."

The tagger sat up with the mask next to her.
The collar around her neck started to beep faster and faster,
Naomi turned around standing with her back towards the woman not wanting to see her head explode.
The collar goes off and blood splattered everywhere, on the wall behind her, on arisu's face, on naomi her arms.
Next thing the girl saw was arisu and usagi walking out the room,
Leaving her and the guy alone.
The lights went out and she noticed the guy walking towards the now dead woman, going with his hands in her pockets naomi looked at him weirdly with her brows furrowed.
A seconds later she saw him taking out a little paper out of her pockets.
The brunette suddenly realized that her friends were probably waiting for her.
"It was nice playing with you, and thanks for pulling me up."
The only respond the boy gave her was a small smile and nodded his head slowly.
Naomi then walked out and saw arisu and karube standing, waiting for her to go with them.
"What happened to you?" Karube pointed towards her head wound.
"I could ask you the same thing."
She pointed towards karube's deep cut.

                           ♤♡◇♧

The three of them were walking back to the mall, to where their two other friends were waiting for them.
"Oh I'm so glad to see you guys again!"
Chota limped to his three friends and hugged them tight.
As naomi was freed she walked up to shibuki and hugged her tight as well.
"Guys..."
They all looked at the girl curious about what she is gonna say.
"I thinked about it, and I think I'll continue on my own."
"What? You can't do that." Chota said with sadness in his voice
"Yes I can and I'll be fine on my own."
The boys looked at each other with hesitation written all over their faces.
"If that's what you want, then that's what you should do." Shibuki smiled.
"Besides me and chota have to play another game, our visas expire tomorrow."
"We will play with you." "We'll go tonight."
"I'm gonna go now, okay?" Naomi said.
And again the group hugged each other one last time.

Yall thank you so much for all the love on tiktok
ILY ssm❤️