"Nothing. Then... I should get going." She checked herself before gently making her way to him. She really wanted to hug him, but his deliberate alienation dauted her. She stood still and contemplated for a moment before she smiled faintly and turned to the door.

"Come back here." He turned around and called her. Seeing her surprised face, he suddenly felt satisfied. In front of the others, she was always the sly shopkeeper, who could calculate everything beforehand. Only when she stood in front of him, she was more of a weak girl.

"You... What did you just say?" Jiang Ying Yun blinked her eyes, asking him to confirm. Did she hear correctly? He wanted her to return and stay by his side? He didn't want her to leave, right?

Si Luo didn't say a word when he stepped forward and pulled her back to his bed. He fished out a deep green emerald bangle out of nowhere and put it on her wrist.

"This is..." Jiang Ying Yun studied the bangle on her wrist then lifted her head to look at him. "You..."

"What? You don't like it?" He frowned and intended to pull the bangle off of her wrist. However, she held it tight. "No, don't take it," she said embarrassedly. "Since you gave it to me, it's mine now." How could she let her surprised face ruin his wholehearted first attempt at pleasing her?

"I'm really happy... Si Luo..." Jiang Ying Yun sobbed out in happiness. Damn her tears! How could it casually come out without regarding the current situation! 

"So people can express their happiness this way..." Si Luo smiled. Her reaction was beyond his expectation. It had also inspired him, who used to disdain love. He wanted to continue to do more to keep her happy.

"You can keep laughing at me. As long as you're not avoiding me... It's okay if you laugh at me..." She wrapped her arms around his waist, burying her head into his warm and broad chest. She was so happy she started to babble.

"Sigh..." He lifted her face, sighing. "I'm not a good person..."

"I don't care..." She shook her head, choking with her sobs.

"I've been killing people since I was twelve. My hands are full of blood..."

"I don't care..."

"I don't know how to take care of people..."

"I will take care of you..."

"..."

"I'll support you in everything you want to do. As long as you do not abandon me here and leave for another six months... Please..."

Sigh, what could he say? This woman was willing to give up everything to follow him. What more could he ask for?

"Let's get married, Ying Yun..." He whispered his promise into her ear. "I've owed you this proposal for three years."