Pure: Zhuazhou / 抓周 - A custom of placing a variety of articles (writing brush, abacus etc) before an infant on their first birthday to see which one they pick up (The article chosen is supposed to be an indication of the child's inclinations, future career etc.)

From that day onward, Si Ling's face was always dark whenever he saw Si Tuo, but Lin Long had chosen the item herself. So, before she turned thirteen years old, no one had the right to interfere with whether she would decide to inherit the Mastership of Feng Yao Court or not.

As for Lin Xiao, when he chose the item, among the golden, jade, and silver accessories that represented different professions and titles, he had chosen a small wooden ladle that someone had put in. He made people speechless, indeed. 

The son of the main-line daughter of Prince Jing's mansion and the Blood Union's Crown Prince... The son of a noble lady who was excellent at embroidering and an outstanding assassin, would become... a chef?

Uhh... They still felt strange whenever they recalled the event.

In the end, Yang Jing Zhi, the one with the most pretentious smile, had pulled Lin Xiao into her arms, kissing the baby continuously. "Hehe, baby, a chef and a doctor are very similar. They are all about life skills. So, do you want to change the profession and work with Auntie? I'm sure in fifteen years, you will become the most famous doctor in Da Hui."

Yang Jing Zhi's fast reflex made Si Chong so regretful. He was just one step slower, and Yang Jing Zhi had snatched his opportunity!

Woo woo wpp! Although he had many disciples, what he wanted was someone who would receive his inheritance after he was gone. His disciples all rushed away whenever he told them to get married and have kids.

He had been yearning for the time Si Ling's child to choose the items to predict their future in hope that one of them would choose the token of Guangci House, which he purposely made colorful to attract the twins. And the result? Lin Long threw it under the carpet in the blink of an eye.

He swore that the little evil Lin Long, who had just turned one year old, had shown naked contempt for him at that time!

So, he decided that he must hold this fat boy in his arms. He would keep holding him every day until the boy only followed Si Chong and not his father, Si Ling. He would hold the boy until he picked the Guangci House's token during Zhuazhou and nothing else!

Humph! This time, next year, he would save his face, which he had lost in this Zhuazhou.

Chapter 146 Childbirth and Ligation (2)

"It's been hard for you."

The room outside the delivery room was so noisy and lively, but the delivery room was tranquil.

Lin Si Yao held Su Shuilian's tired face, placing a delicate kiss on her lips.