"No." Lin Si Yao looked at him. Seeing that the teenager was only asking out of concern for her health, Lin Si Yao didn't mind him anymore and followed Su Shuilian into the inn.

---

"Five suits with double beds, please." Situ Yun asked the waiter who was greeting them.

"Customers, are you staying for the night? Five suits? Nine adults and two kids... Oh, someone has booked for you guys. It's lucky that you've booked the rooms early. Otherwise, we don't have many rooms to provide you." The waiter smiled naively. He was ready to take the guest upstairs.

"Booked? We didn't book anything." Situ Yun didn't understand. He looked at the waiter. Did he mistake them with someone else?

"Of course, there's no mistake. An hour ago, we received five guests, and they reserved the rooms for you. They even paid the deposit. Look..." As the waiter saw that Situ Yun didn't believe him, he hurried to take the log book from the counter and showed him.

Situ Yun skimmed through the log. Immediately he turned around and looked at Lin Si Yao. Five guests? They knew who the others were. However, why would they reserve the rooms for them? Did they worry that this group of people couldn't find a place to stay because of the lack of rooms?

"Take us to our rooms." Situ Yun nodded to the waiter. Since his Senior uncle didn't reject them, they would accept the goodwill from the others. Not receiving free benefits wasn't Situ Yun's style.

This two-story inn in Yue Kui Town had twenty rooms, and the eight suites in the South of the second floor were occupied shortly. Lin Si Yao's group took five, and the Blood Union's Emperor – Xue Li and his team took the other three.

"We've been waiting for you for a long time." By the landing to the second floor, Xue Li crossed his arms in front of his chest, smiling, looking at Lin Si Yao supporting Su Shuilian behind Situ Yun. He pitched his voice to start their conversation.

"No one asked you to wait." Lin Si Yao coldly glanced at him. He continued to support Su Shuilian several steps more to get to the second floor.

"Don't you want to introduce a little bit?" Xue Li carefully observed the beautiful woman the former God of Slaughter was carefully supporting. He complimented the woman inwardly: Worth being the wife Xue Li's son had chosen. Everymove of her's was elegant and gentle. She didn't have a bit of spoiled girls' behaviors.

"Unnecessary." Lin Si Yao spat out as he continued to hugg Su Shuilian. They passed him, walking to their room.

"Really?" Xue Li chuckled, asking in a low tone. Right after that, he turned to Bai He and Liang-momo, who had just reached the second floor. His sharp eyes studied the twins the two were carrying. Xue Li couldn't help but ask, "They are... How old are they?"

The last intelligence the twelve Blood Knight sent him had confirmed "his" identity. Moreover, they said that "he" had been married for two years. But they didn't mention he had kids, a pair of cute and lovable phoenix twins.

This sudden news made him ponder for a whole day while staying in Da Hui's imperial palace before he could get a hold of himself.

The Heavens had protected them. Xue Li now had his later generation! Not only did he find their son, Ruo-er would be overjoyed to find out they also were blessed with an adorable grandson and a granddaughter!

"Err... Our little Young Master and Young Lady are four months old." Liang-momo discreetly checked her Young Lady and Guye walking ahead of them. She saw her Guye wear the same solemn and emotionless face while her Young Lady looked a little grumpy. Thus, she carefully and honestly answered.