"Really?" Liang Xuan Jing was startled. The twelve Blood Knights can be considered the strongest weapon of the Blood Union Empire. I heard that they have never failed any missions."

"Yes. It's the intelligence we received. Moreover, Father, Blood Cult also already started to take action." Liang En Zai pushed a sheet of paper to Liang Xuan Jing. It was the news Lin Si Yao had asked Guangci House to deliver to them: 'Two monsters of West Corridor, Blood Cult.' If Lin Si Yao was right, then Blood Cult was the chess piece the Blood Union Empire had embedded in the Da Hui Empire.

"Hmm..." Liang Xuan Jing furrowed his brows. He stood up and walked out of the study room. "I'm going to the palace now. Da Hui had only recuperated for one hundred years. It was really hard to keep our country in peace, we will never let war happen again."

"Father, what if the emperor doesn't believe us..." 

"He must believe us. If he doesn't, I will beat him until he does." Liang Xuan Jing didn't turn his head back as he made his way to the outer gates of the mansion courtyard. While striding, he shouted, "Quick, prepare a carriage for this Wangye!"

Liang En Zai looked at Liang Xuan Jing rushing as if he was flying. He smiled, shaking his head. He returned to his desk, scribbling a letter. He folded it neatly then put it in an envelope sealed with a red seal. Then, he called the hidden guard, "Quick, deliver this to Guangci House."

After the hidden guard disappeared, Liang En Zai left the study room, asking people to prepare a carriage for him. And made haste to Prince Xiang's Mansion.

------

In the octagonal pavilion inside Xiang Prince's Mansion, Laing En Zai was talking with his best friend, who was also his childhood partner in crime.

"What's your plan?" Wangye Xiang leaned against a column. He looked as if he was admiring the apricot blossom by the roof of the pavilion, but his eyes were filled with worry.

"In Blood Union's eyes, Da Hui is a block of fat meat." Liang En Zai raised his cup. Lowing his lids as he gazed into the clear wine, he faintly analyzed. "

"So?"

"But they didn't think that meat could become a rigid bone." Liang En Zai spun the cup in his hand. His extremely handsome face looked even more elegant on a clear and cold winter day.

"Twelve Blood Knights..." Wangye Xiang lowered his voice, muttering. He turned to look at Liang En Zai. "If this is true, then we should test it!" They'd been preparing for so many years just to see this fish bite their bait, hadn't they?

"Xia'er, do you still remember Feng Yao Court?" Liang En Zai suddenly changed the topic.

"Of course, I do. It's the infamous organization of killers. Several years ago, we met some of their people in Feng Shui City." Lou Xia Er nodded. However, in the recent two years, Feng Yao Court has been very quiet. Did they collapse?

"Feng Yao Court has a new master. They change their style, too. And, about their top assassin..." Liang En Zai raised his cup to his lips, covering the curve made by his mouth. Who could ever imagine that the God of Slaughter would become his brother-in-law? It was En Xu's fortune, right? It had also dissolved the hostility he had against Lin Si Yao.

"I heard he's dead." Lou Xia Er felt a little regretful, sighing.

"Perhaps not," Liang En Zai shook his head. "Oh right, later on, when you want to pass new, use Guangci House. It's more secure."

"What? It's yours?" Lou Xia Er raised his brows. He had never heard about this.

"No, but it's absolutely safe." They were from the same side. If his brother-in-law suggested that in his letter, he would choose to temporarily believe him.