"Dis... Discuss?" The noble, elegant Wangfei said that she got something she wanted to discuss with him. Discuss with him! Wang Geng Fa was dizzy, he didn't know what to say. He smiled perplexedly, following Wangye Jing and Wangfei Jing to the study room.

Lin Si Yao immediately ordered Situ Yun, who had just managed to have a little free time to play with the twins, to go to Wu Qin Restaurant and book twenty tables. If it were possible, he should book the entire restaurant.

Previously, they didn't want to use money that much because they were afraid of rumors from the villagers in Fan Hua Town. He didn't think it was a problem. After all, the money was not stolen or robbed from anyone. It was just that Shuilian didn't want to show off because if the others found out, they might trouble her.

It was different now. Shuilian is the Lady of Prince Jing's mansion. She was the fourth Young Lady of Jing Wangfei/Princess Consort. And now, he could casually and freely use his money without worrying about someone talking behind their backs.

"Senior Uncle, Da Bao said that he would come to join the one-month celebration." Before Situ Yun left, he remembered the message Tian Da Bao had asked him to relay.

After they had finished the new houses, the quick tempered Tian Da Bao had suddenly expressed his interest in the wood business. He cut down trees from unowned mountains and transported them to the big cities to sell. After several months, he gradually got the knack of the business and opened a timber shop in the neighboring city.

Actually, besides doing wood trading, he was also the Guangci House's secret ears and eyes. Of course, only Lin Si Yao, Si Chong, and Situ Yun knew this. In outsiders' eyes, Tian Da Bao was just an independent fourteen-year-old who sold wood. Even his parents and sister didn't know that the blood clot in his head was already dissolved.

"Yes, I thought so." Lin Si Yao walked to the East Wing's bedroom, didn't even turn his head around.

"Sigh, perhaps only the beautiful jiejie could peel off Uncle's cold face." Situ Yun laughed as he shook his head.

His martial arts was better than Tian Da Bao's. Thus, after Tian Da Bao recovered, his Uncle and Shifu had decided to let Da Bao replace his previous job. Whenever he was finished with Guangci House's mission, he would stay at his Uncle's house and protect Su Shuilian and the cute twins who had opposite tempers.

"Yun'er, what do you think about my current performance? Can I be said to be polite and kind?" After the Town Elder had left, Liang Xuan Jing(Jing Wangye) smiled, hugging Feng Cai Yun(Jing Wangfei), who had the well maintained, youthful appearance of a woman in the middle of her twenties even though she was thirty-three already. If she were to ever go on a stroll with En Xu(Shuilian), he was sure nobody would believe they were mother and daughter. They looked more like sisters.

"It's passing," Feng Cai Yun nodded nonchalantly. At least, he didn't roll his eyes or raise his nose and use his position to force the Town Elder.

"So... Is there any reward?" Ling Xuan Jing led his wife to the bedroom in Bamboo Garden. Although it was only noon, he just couldn't wait until night fell.

"Put your dirty thoughts away. You've been less mean to your daughter and now you ask for a reward!" Feng Cai Yun didn't mind him. This man got sperms in his brain! He only wanted to roll in bed with her all day long!

"Yun'er, we wasted more than ten years. How could you be so heartless, let me..."

"Stop pretending! After sixteen years, you think you haven't had enough concubines? Look at your brothers, except for the one in the palace I don't want to mention, who has more concubines and chambermaids than you?" Feng Cai Yun glared at him before pushing the hand clutching on her body.