bullying

So we're going to do a bit of rins POV in this chapter! Yay!

Ps some spelling error may be found, don't worry, I'll fix everything once the books are done tho T-T

Pps I tried to get Rin to be like rude but nice like in da anime but I was having a difficult time trying to get em right so I had to keep scrapping a few ideas before I got to this so I apologize for anyone who's has been waiting for the next chapter T T

But if you see any problems with Rin or any others plz tell me!

___________________________

"Go on, introduce yourself!" Our kindergarten teacher, Miss aula, asked with a small smile.

"My name's Touya. Do whatever you want with it. I don't care..." The new kid grumble out rudely and uncaring.

I see the boy walk over to his cubby hole and put his backpack in it, "Hmm...I wanna be his friend!" I tell yukio.

"Wait, Rin! He seems mean..." Yukio grabbed my hand as he talked, "I don't think so! He's just a little lonely!" I smiled at yukio as I quickly dragged him over to the new kid.

"Hey! What's with your I don't care attitude?" I asked the new kid.

I see em flinch backward before talking to me rudely.

"Go away..." He says to the me before quickly looking me and yukio up and down.

"Come on! Don't be like that! I'm Rin, and that's yukio!" I smiled at the new kid.

The new kid seems to pause thinking before replying, "My name's Touya... now leave me alone..." Touya says as he walks away.

'hm...I'ma make him be my friend now matter what!' I think to myself determined

_____________________________

I was just walking around before spotting - "What was his name again..." I paused before remembering his name."Oh, right, it's yukio!" I happened to be just loud enough for the kids that we're bullying yukio to look over to me.

"What it to you, new kid!" The kid on the left of yukio says. I was just about to give my response before quickly shutting my mouth, realizing I was in deep shit.

'shit...I just got caught up in something I don't wanna be a part of ...' I sigh to myself before walking twords the two kids bullying yukio before stopping on my tracks as Rin pops in from nowhere.

I sighed to myself once more as Rin quickly punched the kid on the right, I quickly run over to the kid on the left kicking him in the gut, I punched the kid in the head well he held his stomach. quickly knocking him out.

I look over to Rin seeing him having trouble with the other kid I sighed for the third time today before running over to help Rin, quickly I pushed the kid down getting on top of him only for the kid to grab my arm switching our positions.

The kid got in a good punch on my cheek before Rin ran over quickly, tackling the kid into the snow, punching him until the kid was unconscious.

I get up as Rin runs over to yukio, checking for any injuries. I walked over to Rin as he looked over to me. Quickly, I swung my bag off my back, I opened it, taking out some bandages that Emmy always makes carry on me in case anything happens. knowing I'm a magnet for trouble.

I rip off a part of the bandage off the roll, quickly putting it on my cheek as I reach Rin. I remember the kid had got a good punch on his arm.

"Excuse me..." I mumble out as I take rins jacket off quickly, lifting his long dark blue sleeve so I can see the injury.

I gave a quick glance to the already purpled bruise before raping some bandages around it. once I was done, I let the sleeve fall back down on its own as I backed away from Rin, letting him have some space to put the jacket back on.

I quickly remembered yukio was here as well before looking over to him. "Are you ok...?" I mumbled out.

"I-im ok..." Yukio sniffed out before Pauseing seemingly thinking to himself before opening his mouth again,"think you guys...." He mumbled out.

Rin put his arms behind his head before giving a goofy grin. "No problem, bro!" I huff as I realized I was starting to like Rin and yukio.

saying my goodbyes, I walked off quickly, not allowing any responses as I headed off to the orphanage.

_____________________________

"You got into a fight on your first day of school?!" Emmy yelled raged.

"I mean yes bu-" I was cut off by Emmy. "Go to your room!"

"Bu-" I was cut off before I could try explaining myself, "I only have so much patience before I've had it!" Emmy yelled as her face turned Red.

"You're always fighting every single time you get kicked out of one school to go to another, then just get kicked out again!" Emmy yelled before huffing out as I turned around quickly stalking up the stairs to my room.

I huff as i plopped face down onto my bed, it seems Emmys too angry to listen to my reasoning.

But I know we're Emmys coming from. this is my third time in a new school in third grade. I need to stop starting fights...

I sighed to myself as I flipped over in bed, covering myself up as I reached for the lamp, quickly turning it off.

I closed my eyes before realizing that was the fourth time I've sighed to myself today...

I sighed as I lay awake, hopping that it wasn't gonna be a long-lasting thing.

I turned on my side getting comfortable as I drifted off to sleep reflecting back on the day I've Had with my last thought being about Rin and yukio with that last thought I was out like a light.

I didn't know it, then, but that would be that last time I saw them them in a long while