"Don't even think about it." Lin Si Yao easily saw through her. After three large mouthfuls, he had finished his bowl. Lin Si Yao looked up, only to see she had been taking small bites of the rice, in obvious grievance, he secretly sighed and added in a softer tone, "If you really want to, you can continue making this rice dish. But you are never allowed to cook any dishes that needs you to use a frying pan."

"Ok." Su Shuilian immediately nodded. To be honest, she was unfamiliar with making any foods that needed the frying pan.

On the other hand, she was able to make stew. After living in Dashi Mountain for roughly a month, Su Shuilian had finally learned the basics of making soup/stew.

A few days ago, she had even asked Aunt Lao to teach her how to make soups that were appropriate for the winter. For example, , , and . These dishes were considered first class in Fan Hau Town, as well as the neighboring Luo Shui Town and Qingtian Town. This was because certain ingredients that were in each dish were either very expensive or hard to aquire. As for the crucian carp, it could be caught in the rivers, but as farmers, to spend half a day to catch a fish for a stew, and the logs needed to simmer the soups... It was not worth the trouble.

"These few days have been tiring for you, right?" Su Shuilian handed Lin Si Yao, who had just finished showering, a double layered night gown that she had sewed. After he had put it on, she then helped put on the waist belt.

No matter which season, Lin Si Yao would take a cold shower before going to bed. This was ok during the summer and autumn season, but it would be winter soon and ice could be seen forming at night.

It was not that she didn't worry for him. However, seeing how he seemed to be fine and not shivering, Su Shuilian's heart settled down. Only, every time he came out of the shower, she would quickly drape a gown on him, urging him to quickly wrap up.

"It's alright." Lin Si Yao picked her up and gently placed her onto the large babu bed. He laid down beside her and hugged her before taking a quick peck on her lips.

He smiled as he watched her whole face and even her ears turned red. He had done this every night and had never gotten tired of watching.

"These few days, you have also worked hard, staying home alone." Lin Si Yao caressed her soft black hair and enjoyed the warmth by his side every night. As long as she was by his side, he was able to forget the daily hardship.

"How could I have worked as hard as you? You don't even allow me to come with you to help out." Su Shuilian pouted and muttered as she used her index finger and poked Lin Si Yao's chest with some force.

"Haha..." Lin Si Yao laughed.

Ever since Su Shuilian had seen and complimented his dimples as cute and lovely, Lin Si Yao was less reluctant to laugh and smile broadly. What's more, after a few rounds of observation, he was also able to conclude that his smile could bring her joy and even put her in a daze. He had used this method several times and it had always worked.

For example, right now----

Lin Si Yao leaned over and kissed her tender lips as both his hands caressed her soft, yet firm ****. And in that moment, when she had come out of her daze and let out an enchanting sound in surprise, he had already topped her soft body.

"A Yao...." Su Shuilian shyly looked up at Lin Si Yao's face, her eyes misty and moist from tears.

"Hm?" Lin Si Yao raised a brow and hummed. This type of muted sound was low and full of seductive charm. His hands were still kneading her full mounds. And from time to time, he would lower his head and wantonly tease and bite her two cherry-red buds.