He... he looked very handsome when he laughed...

Su Shuilian unconsciously lifted her hands towards his handsome smiling face. His curved brows, his straight nose, his thin lips, ... and the two dimples on his face from laughing.

Yes, the previously cold and heartless assassin, from laughing, had two cute and charming dimples.

"It's because of this?" She subconsciously let out her thoughts.

"Hm?" With only a smile remaining on his face, Lin Si Yao raised his brow questioningly at Su Shuilian's random question.

"You don't usually smile, is it because of the dimples?" Su Shuilian pinched his cheeks. She continued to look at his lovely dimples.

"You like (them)?" He took her tiny hands and placed them on his waist before his hands started to roam around her smooth body.

"A Yao..." When Su Shuilian realized what he was about to do, she shyly struggled. Since it was to no avail, she rested her hands on the multiple faded scars on his body.

On the night of their wedding, she had already noticed these wounds, but because he hadn't spoken about them, she did not ask. However, looking at these numerous scars, she could already imagine how hard it had been for him.

"It's ugly isn't it?" Every time she stroked his scars, Lin Si Yao would ask this question.

"Not ugly." She replied. Yes; in her eyes, the appearance of these scars didn't matter at all. However, she was distressed as she thought about his past sufferings.

When she first saw them, she had asked, "A Yao, would drinking the liquid in the gourd help with these scars?"

"Not sure." He had calmly replied.

Truthfully, he knew the effects of the Jade Fairy's Essence. When she had fed a spoonful of it to him in addition to applying it topically on the injury as he was recovering, there was no pain at the site and the deep penetrating wound on his chest and abdomen had also disappeared.

"Are you sick of me?" He pretended to be hurt by her question, afraid that she would take out the gourd and force him to use it.

He could help but want to sigh, thinking how she wanted to use such a sacred treasure as a general scar reducing medicine.

"Of course not!" Su Shuilian quickly replied waving her hands; she was just worried for him, that was all.

"That's good. Then from now on do not worry about these meaningless scars." He lightly said.

---

"A... A Yao... shouldn't we get up? It's already bright outside." Su Shuilian could not look directly at his burning gaze as her eyes wandered back and forth.

"It's still early." He held onto her, not allowing her to move. His lower half was ready again and moved restlessly.

"But isn't Dabao coming early today for practice?" She had previously heard him say to Dabao that if there were no accidents, he was to report here early to train.

"Nm." He acknowledged it as his mood instantly plummeted. If he had known that it was so troublesome, he wouldn't have accepted a disciple.

"Give me a kiss." Lin Si Yao said with a smile. Since he could no longer hug her, might as well have her comfort him for restraining his desire.

Su Shuilian bashfully wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his face closer to hers before planting a light kiss on his lips.

Her shallow peck did not satisfy Lin Si Yao. He sucked on her lips, and as they parted, he seized the chance and stuck his tongue in, intertwining it with hers.