With the early dawn light that had passed through the thin floral curtains, it was easily discernible what time it was.

Looking at Lin Si Yao who was sleeping soundly by her side, Su Shuilian held back the impulse to feel his face. She was unclear how she had gone to bed last night. All she remembered was that she was taking a bath... taking a bath... and then...

"Ah!" Su Shuilian covered her mouth to muffle out her yell, afraid to wake him up. Thinking back to last night, there was a high possibility he had helped the naked her out of the bath barrel and into bed. Su Shuilian was so ashamed and had wanted to hide in the blanket.

Lin Si Yao, with his eyes closed, tightened his grip on her stiffened body and muttered: "It's still early."

"A Yao..." Su Shuilian said, embarrassed as she allowed him to hold her in his embrace. One of his arms wrapped around her neck and rested at her cleavage bringing her head to his chest. The other hand wrapped around her waist, tightly, making her unable to get up. 

"Still early." Lin Si Yao lightly spit out the words again, refusing to let her go.

"I promised Xicui we would work at Mao-time." Su Shuilian listened to his strong heartbeat as she softly explained. She was embarrassed and ashamed that Lin Si Yao was rushed to do all of the laundry. She then thought back to last night and toward his unhappy reaction, Su Shuilian could not help but ask: "A Yao... you... are you mad at me?"

Lin Si Yao's heart pained for her obviously saddened and apologetic tone which sounded by his ears. It seemed when he had blamed her for her lack of self care, she had also felt regret.

He brought his little woman closer to him and gave her a light kiss on her forehead. After that, his lips trailed down between her curved brows, her high nose bridge, until he made his way to her fragrant red lips and sucked at it.

Su Shuilian's body trembled, she understandingly opened her cherry lips. In the midst of his satisfied sigh, she had deeply entangled herself with his strong overbearing tongue.

Until she could not withstand the long duration of intensity, leaving her flushed and breathing heavily.

Lin Si Yao pointed at her nose and lightly laughed, "How did you forget to breathe?"

Su Shuilian hid her face in his shoulder bashfully, as she refused to face his joke.

"Shuilian?" Lin Si Yao lifted her chin, making Su Shuilian face him as he seriously said: "I was not mad at you last night. I was just worried, worried about your health." Some words, if not said will cause a misunderstanding, and with the accumulation of these misunderstandings will turn into resentment and grudge, and then, it would be too late.

"I know." Su Shuilian gently placed a finger on his lips, "Just this time, since I have already promised Aunt Lao. But after this, I promise I won't embroider like this again." She stroked his lips and quietly promised him.

She knew how hard embroidery was. In the past, in order to keep and maintain the title of "#1 Embroidery House", never once was she pushed, but she was instead provided methods of ways to not waste time. This included having everything provided for her, such as enough maids to heed her every beck and call. Even her mother, although she showed pity in her eyes, her voice never softened, because this was her responsibility as the Eldest Young Lady of Su House. She, herself knew that too, which was why she never voiced out a complaint.

But now, from Lin Si Yao's cold voice, he had spoken about his worry for her, Su Shuilian on the verge of tears. The frustration of toil that had accumulated over the many years, her exhaustion suddenly all gushed/flowed out.