living life in the body of another

Hope you all enjoy tho I doubt anyone will read this...lol

Btw this crossover was inspired by
just_here_being_dumb

Go check em out there books really good but it has shoto instead of dabi!

To be honest I never would have thought of a Mha crossover Blue exercise before reading that, lol

_________________________________

"I need some coffee..." I say out loud for everyone to hear as I leave the bar.

Walking down an alleyway to the coffee store with my black jacket Hood up was not a good idea because before I know it some wannabe villein throws there quirk at me.

"What th-!?" I shouted in shock as my vision faded, quickly I summon up some fire quickly burning the guy alive as I hit the ground.

"S-shit..." I shuddered as I black out

___________________________

"Wahhhhhh! Wahhhh!" I hear baby's crying their eyes out right next to me.

"Shut the fuck up!" I try to say only to realize it was all garbled up into my throat barely coming out.

I quickly opened my eyes in a panic, scanning my surroundings I realized that I'm in some woman's hand with two babies right next to me.

"Wha-" I quickly stop as I bring my hand up to my face.

" I'm a baby...?" I garbled out before thinking to myself.

'I know the term Reincarnation but the only thing I know about it is that when you die your basically respond into another body...but I couldn't have die...no! I didn't die I'm sure my soul must have been brought here or something my body's just fine! I just need to figure out how to fix this!'.

Rin, yukio, touya, 'what... My old name' I quickly calm myself down hearing the woman who gave me this name! once more.

"I'm sorry my children but I need to hide you!" I hear her say.

'Hide? Are we in some kinda trouble or something?' I think to myself as my mom slowly picks me up after taking a few to get up herself, I was put down right behind a rock quickly she went to the others as fast as she could she picked up the other two baby's before some old man came running into the cave with a purple guy right behind him.

"Blue fire..." The purple man whispered to himself, right then and there I looked at the other baby's only to see blue fire as my eyes open wide.

"You can't kill them please!" the women cried out holding the other two baby's to her chest.

"They are the spawns of Satan himself!" The man shouted taking his sword out of it's sheath looking at the two other baby's.

Before I could hear anything else my eyes slowly drooped shut I tryed to not fall asleep but it seems this body dose not want to cooperate.

'And to think I still didn't get that coffee...' was the last thing I thought of before going to sleep

______________________________