#12 Scorched Earth

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile in Reno Nevada

Joseph Martinez had finally woken up from being out for four days doctors and nurses rushed in there the first thing he said was asking were the hell was he a nurse explained it to him and to his surprise his wife did not leave his side Stephanie Martinez aka Nikki Bella was asleep in the Chair Joseph smiled at the fact that he has a lot of good people looking out for him and that he prays for the person that did this too who ever finds out there's going to be hell to pay.

Meanwhile in San Jose California

Well things were relatively okay now no one attempted anything twords Malickai Jake Helmsley or those closest to them per the warning that Kane would set them on fire the start of the show had Brie Bella go up against NXT 's Charlotte Flair it was a good Match thanks to her recent training with Joseph Martinez the match was next to near perfect with no botches the closing moments of the match Brie Bella attempted a Top Rope Crossbody and Charlotte flair speared Brie out Mid air for the win after the match she helped her up showing sportsmanship but After the match backstage Charlotte flair was confronted by a very bitter Jade Neidheart who recently turned Heel at the overseas Tour by attacking her sister the queen of hearts Natalya.

Jade Neidheart wow someone with actual talent showed up from the bottom of the barrel

Charlotte flair I don't know who the Hell you think you are as you can see I have a lot of talent in me thank you very much still living in your sister's shadow

Jade Neidheart that's funny of you to say we're is yours oh that's right she ran away because of your embarrassment of a father

That one sentence caused Charlotte snap and Beat the living hell out of Jade Neidheart all over the backstage area it took 6 referees to separate the 2 after the Brawl Charlotte was comforted by her boyfriend who was getting ready for his main event Tag team match street fight against the New day it took a minute for her to calm down but when she did she broke down in tears Jake Helmsley held her as she broke down in tears.

Jacob Don't listen to that bitch

Ashley she mentioned Brooklyn you know that's a sensitive subject for me since I just lost my brother last year

Jacob I know tell you what tomorrow I'll take you out on a date

Ashley as much as I would like that I promised Saraya and Malcolm that I would watch Alice as there going out on Friday

Jacob wait what if I joined you this would be a test for us to see if we would make good parents

Ashley wait are you serious

Jacob of course I do intend on having children with you someday i mean look at you your drop dead Gorgeous plus you have a amazing personality

Ashley blushes as Jacob Kisses her.

Time skip

It was Time for The main event Malickai and Jake Helmsley Vs the New Day in a street fight right before the match John Cena tried to get another Title shot now that Joseph Martinez is in the hospital but he got a harsh Reality check when it was revealed that next week on Raw there would be a 20 man over the top rope battle Royal to determine a new number one contender for the world Heavyweight championship. Right as Malickai and Jake Helmsley were making there entrance they were attacked from behind by the New Day that would prove to be a really bad idea as The 2 remaining Hell Hounds unleashed a whole wave of brutality on Xavier Woods and Big E. Within a the first few minutes Malickai seemed Hell bent on destroying Xavier Woods.

Match highlights

Big E speared Jake Helmsley through the barricade

Malickai Choke slammed Xavier Woods through the announce Table

Big E hit the big Ending to Malickai into a Pile of Steel chairs only getting a 2 Count

Jake Helmsley power bombed Big E into a table on the Floor

Malickai Choke slammed Xavier Woods from the top rope

In the closing moments of the match Malickai was prone on a table and Xavier Woods was going to jump off the top rope hitting the elbow drop but Malickai got out of the way causing Xavier Woods to be sent through the table. Jake Helmsley got back into the Ring together Jake Helmsley and Malickai did there Signeture combo a Super Kick into a choke Slam Raw ended with Jake Helmsley getting another mysterious letter it was revealed that There were 2 people involved with what happened to Joseph Martinez and Jake Helmsley getting the letters was connected who ever this is going to regret Messing with the Hellhounds.

Author's note

Next chapter

The person who sent the letters to Jake Helmsley is revealed

Malickai gets closer to the truth as who ran over Joseph Martinez

Natalya confronts her sister