Many marketing accounts moved after hearing the news, followed the trend of Yao Bianliang, and even did not hesitate to gain popularity by spreading rumors. Under the action of these people, Yao Bianliang has produced a lot of black material out of nothing.

It is the so-called deep love and hate. Netizens loved Yao Bianliang before, but now they have rebounded violently.

Now, as long as you turn on your phone, you will be greeted by the sound of crusade on the screen.

#Yao Bianliang came out to apologize#

#Yao Bianliang get out of the entertainment circle#

#Yao Bianliang Beating Bad Incident#

#尧剑凉出来改店# This entry was also trending by netizens, and it was still on the hot search list for a whole day.

Whenever he saw these entries, Yao Bianliang couldn't help smiling.

The plan went perfectly!

However, compared to her happy mood, assistant Yan Xiaoli was getting more and more worried every day.

Seeing that Yao Bianliang finished filming, she immediately greeted her and handed her some water: "Sister Liang, why are you not in a hurry at all?"

She never expected that she just reminded Sister Liang not to offend Shuai Luo, but when she turned around, Sister Liang beat Shuai Luo.

Not only was he beaten hard, but he was also beaten in front of the live broadcast camera, so that all the audience in the live broadcast room could see clearly!

"Sister Liang, Shuai Luo obviously didn't suffer any injuries, but he stayed in the hospital and refused to come out, just trying to put pressure on us," Yan Xiaoli said with a bitter face, "If this continues, our reputation will be completely ruined ."

Yao Bianliang was in a relaxed mood, and comforted Yan Xiaoli, saying: "It's okay if the reputation is bad. Those people can only scold me through the network cable, and they won't let me be affected in real life."

She paused, and then said: "It's useless for you to be so anxious, go back and rest."

Yan Xiaoli was anxious: "But..."

"Why do you need to worry about me? I've already earned enough money in the entertainment industry, so I won't have to worry about eating and drinking for the rest of my life," Yao Bianliang said helplessly. Just back off."

When the word "retire from the circle" was mentioned, Yao Bianliang couldn't help but look forward to it.

Yan Xiaoli: "..."

The boss is so salty, how can she be an assistant?

However, why does she always feel that Sister Liang seems to be looking forward to retiring from the circle...

Yan Xiaoli's heart skipped a beat when she met Yao Bianliang's hopeful eyes for the future, and immediately suppressed this thought.

No, this is an illusion, it should be her illusion.

Sister Liang is so calm, probably because she already has other plans.

Yan Xiaoli comforted herself so much in her heart, but in the end she could only leave worriedly under Yao Bianliang's persuasion.

After Yan Xiaoli left, Yao Bianliang finally breathed a sigh of relief. Opened his Weibo trumpet.

If Yan Xiaoli was still here, she would be shocked to find that Yao Bianliang's trumpet was all about her. Not only that, she also liked the comments that scolded her one by one.