KESARIYA - 14 → Epilogue!!

Start from the beginning

Anjali wanted a simple marriage in her own family so Arnav was all ready to fulfill his di's wish.

Nani and mami asked Forgiveness from Khushi but Khushi said, " Nani ji.. mami.. I can take anything but when it comes to my and Arnav Ji's relationship then I am very possessive for it.. even though I don't understand your logic about doing all that with me I can say that I will be cordial with you.. ", saying this she left Nani's room.

Arnav also wasn't able to forgive them. He has almost lost his khushi so there's no question to give them another chance. He was ready to take care of them as the elder son of the family but he knows he won't be able to respect and trust them the way he does in the past.

In these past few months Khushi done her course privately and she keeps this surprise and only tell Arnav when she passed her course with flying colours and Arnav was happy hearing this as even before telling her result to Anjali she told it to him.

Before a week of the amjali's wedding Khushi released the first set of Summer collection on her webpage and it was all hit.. as there was a call in every 1 hour for the order and also in the next coming days she received the positive response from her clients. Arnav was all proud of his wife.

on other side, Payal has decided to take divorce from Akash. because she is tired of making her so called mother-in-law happy just so that akash is happy. because for him , his mother comes first. she felt it's wierd that how he Rebel at the time of their wedding. she laughed mockingly at herself to trust a person like him. she even didn't noticed her sad and hurt little sister who at that time needed her.

Akash is now regretted the way he behaved with payal but it was too late to regret..

••*••

Today is Amjali's wedding. and right now both Aman and anjali are taking vows around the holy fire in the presence of their family members Priest's holy chants. Khushi is standing beside Arnav with an exciting smile on her face as she shower rose petals on the bride and groom.

Arnav smiled as he looked at his giggling dii taking vows with his best friend. he wish that in past he wouldn't have agreed to his dii's stubborn wish to marry that scumbag. he wish that he would have been strict when it comes to her.. but he is now happy. his happiness, his Khushi is with him. an angel sent by his mother who has just spread happiness in his life and everything gets well with her presence in his Life.

Arnav looked at his life beside him smiling seeing amjali taking vows. Aman also filled her hairline with vermillion and also tied mangalsutra around her neck. they took blessings from Gupta elders and raizada elders. Anjali was still angry with mami and Nani so she only took blessings, but didn't talk with them.

then she and Aman took blessings from mama ji, " Devi mayiyan bless you and filled your Life with happiness.. ", he said as he took both of them in his arms with loving smile.

" mama ji.. Devi mayiyan has already sent happiness in our life.. ", Anjali giggled as she said while looking at Khushi but her expressions changed into worry.

at the same time they heard arnav's worried shout, " Aman.. call the doctor.. ", he picked up unconscious Khushi in his arms, " Khushi.. open your eyes.. what happened to you!!? ", he took her to their room followed by worried family members.

he layed her on the bed and hold her hand rubbing her hand, Anjali also took her another hand in her rubbing it.

" what happened to Khushi ji, chote?? ", Anjali asked as kept rubbing her hand.

" i don't know dii.. ", he cried as he looked at his Khushi laying unconscious there..

" Relax Arnav.. doctor is here.. ", Aman said as he comes inside with Mrs. doctor Iyer.