The Phoenix Awards are no different than other awards ceremonies. The entire process has a very strict plan. How long each star can stay on the red carpet is counted.

    The most important thing is that celebrities who have not reached a certain level, even if they are invited, cannot participate in the red carpet ceremony.

    The red carpet is not particularly long, but it is a place that every artist yearns for.

    Soon, Ruxi set off in the nanny car and gradually arrived at the venue of the Phoenix Awards. Under the command, she followed the flow of other cars in an orderly manner.

    Ru Xi looked very calm, but the heartbeats of Yuan Ting and Zhou Qing who accompanied her started to speed up.

    Soon, the guests in the car in front walked down, and their car came forward and stopped at the end of the red carpet.

    The guest in front didn't leave and stayed where he was.

    When Ruxi and the others' car arrived beside him, Yuan Ting and the others realized that the man was Yu Jing.

    The nanny's car door opened slowly, and after that, Yu Jing stretched out his hand in a gentlemanly manner to invite Ru Xi to get out of the car.

    The two walked the red carpet together, surrounded by cameras, there is no better time to show themselves as gentlemen than now.

    Yuan Ting and the others looked at Ruxi, feeling anxious, but they saw Ruxi's face showed no timidity, with a confident and gentle smile on her face.

    She put her hands on Yu Jing's, stepped out of the car, and stood on the red carpet.

    Yu Jing collaborated with Ruxi in a movie and knew her a little bit.

    When she stretched out her hand just now, she didn't touch him at all, so he understood what it meant, so he wisely didn't stretch out her arm for Ru Xi to hold her.

    The red carpet host over there has finished interacting with the previous guests, and the guests walked into the auditorium.

    Then it was the turn of Ru Xi and Yu Jing.

    The two of them walked along the red carpet side by side, and just when they showed their heads, the calm atmosphere around them changed instantly.

    "Ru Xi!" "It's Ru Xi!"

    "Next are the two leading actors of "Dawn", Ru Xi and Yu Jing!" The introduction of the host brought the atmosphere to the peak.

    The bodyguards standing nearby and the fans behind the reporter suddenly screamed wildly.

    "Ahhhhhhhhh!" "Xixi!" "Come on Xixi!" "I love you!" "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    "

    The crowd was surging, and after seeing Ruxi, many fans desperately began to squeeze forward, just to see her current appearance clearly.

    The bodyguards had to rush to suppress these crazy fans.

    Seeing the enthusiastic fans, Ruxi smiled and waved to the other side.

    Wearing a white gauze dress, she walked on the red carpet, her skin was so white that it glowed, her hair was scattered behind a half-handle, her shoulders and neck looked straight, and her waist was not full, like a white rose blooming in the morning, and she seemed to be descending from the world. Nine Heavens Fairy.