vous êtes tellement parfait

Comenzar desde el principio

  I smiled to myself and did my schoolwork, waiting for the hours to countdown.

  After school, I did some homework and texted Y/N

Hii

Hey booger-butt

Booger butt? Actually nvm

It's cuuuute! Hush, shush, quiet. Ntm..

🤨😭😭
Okay💀
Welp I'm leaving now, what's your address?

(Address)

Okie dokie I'm otw
<3

    I couldn't help but to giggle at her. 'booger-butt' that's so cute. She's so cute... I grabbed my biology work and left, getting in my car and going to Y/N's house.

  I got there and knocked nervously, knowing she lives with her mom and stuff, I was hoping Y/N would open the door. I don't know why I'm so nervous... Y/N opened the door and smiled. "hi Caesar!" I got all giddy inside and smiled at her. "hey Y/N!" she let me inside and we sat on the couch.

  Her house was like a TV set, it barely looked lived in. I took out my notes and looked at her "so uh- the parts of the cell.. I still don't know what a phospholipid is." she laughed at me and looked at my notes. "That's high school bio- were you.. balancing chemical equations on your biology notes?"

  I looked down "erm.. possibly. I told you already, biology is not my thing!" she smiled and shook her head "Well all you really need to know is a phospholipid is a lipid or fat with a hydrophobic head and a hydrophilic tail, joined by alcohol residue." I chuckled "The organelles are getting drunkk" we laughed and continued studying whatever we were learning. I'm still not sure but, I understand more than I did before. I am confident I could pass a test on this

  We were talking on her couch and her mom came downstairs, holding the cutest baby I've ever seen. "Y/N, I'm going to the store, do you wanna watch- oh. You didn't tell me the friend you were having over was a guy friend..  are you okay with me leaving?" She nodded "it's cool, this is Caesar."

  Her mom looked at me "You're the one I've heard all about?" I blinked "she talks about me?" Y/N smiled "don't embarrass me!" Her mom handed over the baby and shook her head. "I won't.  Yet.. I gotta run! Bye!" She kissed Y/N'S forehead and left.

  Y/N and I sat in silence and the baby,  Michelle I guess, looked at me. "hewwo . I'm Mimi.." I smiled "hi, I'm Michael! You can call me Ceez, okay?" She nodded and Y/N smiled. "You didn't tell me I can call you Ceez." I shrugged "I was too busy spitting game."

  Y/N smiled and looked back at the schoolwork "Well, uhm amino acids-" I nodded "Right.." she looked at me"How many are there?" I shrugged "wasn't it like twenty orrr something." She nodded "Yeah, 20. Be confident in yourself, you know this stuff.." I sat back on the couch and rubbed my face. "you're right."

  She scooted closer to me.  "Well I helped you.. could you help me with something?" I nodded and started putting away my work "anything you need, what's up?" Y/N smiled "well in my theatre class we're doing Romeo and Juliet, right? Can you practice with me?" I nodded and she smiled "Cool, cool." She took out her phone.

  "I can pull up a script for you- Michelle.. you know it's nap time, right?" She looked up and pouted "nooo-" Y/N nodded "yeees, you know you get cranky when you don't take your nap.." Michelle looked at me pouting and I sighed "I'm not gonna argue with her-"

  Y/N giggled and stood up "Caesar isn't going to save you baby, you gotta go take a nap." She picked up the little baby and sighed. "Mimi? Don't be mad at me, I'll let you stay up with your grandma tonight-" Michelle was smiling at the thought of this "otay, I go sweep!"

  Y/N put her down and smiled "good girl.." she sat on the floor and hugged Michelle "sweet dreams.."  the little girl ran off and Y/N sighed "she does this every time-" I giggled "but at least her negotiating skills are going to be on point." Y/N smiled at me and shook her head. "You're right.." she stood up and pulled up the script for me "here.." I stood up and nodded "okay.."

  She looked at me patiently and I started reading out the lines. "My lips, two blushing pilgrims ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss."

  Y/N smiled "Good pilgrim, you do wrong your hand too much. Which mannerly devotion shows in this;" She grabbed my hand and continued "For saints have hands that pilgrim's hands do touch and palm to palm is a holy palmer's kiss."

  I read my next line quickly and continued "Have not saints lips, and holy palmer's too?" Y/N continued "Ay, pilgrim, lips they must use in prayer" I giggled a little "Oh then dear saint, let lips do what hands do; they pray, grant thou lest faith turn to despair"

  Y/N smiled "Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." I looked at the next part and bit my lip, looking back up and continuing. "Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take-" I leaned in and kissed her gently, pulling away and giggling.

  "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.." I just kissed her again and Y/N smirked at me "That wasn't in the script.." I chuckled and we we both heard slow, sarcastic clapping from the doorway, slowly turning to look over.

  "That was an Oscar winning performance.." Y/N's mom said, smirking at us. "MOOOM!" Y/N laughed and covered her face "How long were you standing there?" Her mom smiled "long enough. Y/N, you said Caesar was a friend, no?" I smiled "I mean, I am! But uh, I'm tryna be more than that, you feel me?"

  Y/N giggled and sat down on the couch "I mean, Caesar was a friend! But uh, we're tryna be more than that, you feel me?" Her mom nodded "okay.. okay. Well I'm going to leave you two alone, don't be down here being bad. Oh, and Caesar? Keep my baby safe, protect her with your life. If you hurt her... I don't even know what I would do." I nodded "got it." She went upstairs and I sat down next to Y/N.

  "So uh.. we are...? Let me rephrase, do you want to be my girlfriend?" She nodded and smiled "I mean, how can I say no to you?" I smiled and shrugged . "Ion know. Let me try my powers out. Shall we let lips do what hands do?" She smiled and nodded "We shall..." I leaned in and kissed her gently, holding her face. She kissed back and started kissing me deeper. I pulled away and stared at her lovingly "You are so perfect.."