attitude ❗️

me and ddot had gotten into an argument last night, about him not texting me and leaving me worried when he's out with 'the guys'. either way, it was a new day and i decided that i was going to give him attitude all day. he should've expected it though.

as soon as i was thinking about this nigga i get a text from him.

Darrian.
good morning mami, you up?
                                                  You
                                              yes Darrian, I'm up.
Darrian.
what i tell you about my government name y/n?                                         You
                                            wtv, what you want jimenez?

Darrian.
come over here rn, and I ain't playing cus yk I'll come over there.            
You
                                          k.

I smiled, laughing to myself knowing that d is mad irritated. I know he's going to want to fuck, I know him, he gets mad and he wants to rearrange my guts. so i took a quick shower and put on a pink laced bra and underwear set because he likes me in pink. i put on his favorite scent on me and I slipped on some pink shorts that were wayyyy too short so i know he was going to be mad and a black crop top.

I put on my crocs and ddot's black Nike jacket and started walking he always meets me halfway since we don't live far from each other. As soon as i got to our halfway mark he was there with a blunt in his hand puffing away as usual, this nigga always smoking.

"what you wearing? where yo clothes at?" "I have on clothes darrian, can we go I'm tired of standing out here." "yeah, imma deal with that attitude when we get to the house let's go."

he normally holds my hand but he didn't this time and he called his self trying to walk fast knowing he got asthma. once we got to the house i took off my crocs and jacket and went to his room sitting on the bed. Not too long after i heard d's footsteps coming toward the room.

"you wanna tell me what your problem is mami or you want me to get it out you?" he said walking up to me cuffing my chin with his fingers making me look up at him. I still didn't say anything, and that's when he told me to open my mouth which I did cus you knowwww.

he took a puff of his blunt and leaned down blowing it in my mouth, our lips locking and our tongues clashed as his hand moved closer to my throat applying the amount of pressure he knew i liked. i whined as he pulled away.

he laid down on the bed beside me, pulling me onto his lap. his low eyes and his smirk made me squirm on his lap, he put his left hand on my waist and ran his fingers over my stomach.

"you wore this to get me mad didn't you? you ain't gotta act all stuck up cus you horny ma." he leaned up kissing me, and I started to grind against his lap but he held my waist. he started sucking my neck, putting hickeys all over it that he knew my mom would tease me about. my mom trusted us, and she trusted me not to get pregnant.

he must've been really high because he never sucks my titties and he lifted my crop top up and started touching and sucking my nipples and I held the back of his head, his tongue felt good on my nipples.

"mmh, baby," "shh mami I gotchu." he turned us over to where i was on the bottom now and he took off my shorts and underwear laying between my legs. "finna eat you up real good, maybe that'll fix yo lil attitude." his hair was out so i pulled his hair back into a ponytail with my hands so i can see his face.

"damn yo shit wet ma." "cmon pa just eat it." he moved closer and sucked my clit, sucking and licking alternating between using his mouth and fingers on my clit. "put em inside pa, please." he put two of his fingers inside me and I swear i almost screamed his fingers are so long his tongue felt so good and warm.

"shit pa, just like that. eat that pussy." and within seconds my legs were shaking and my eyes were rolling it must've been so good I started pulling my baby's hair because he started whining. "oh shit baby, I'm sorry" i said laughing. i was in a daze he was too we just kept staring at each other with big ass smiles on our face.

he cleaned me up and gave me one more kiss before I laid on his chest.

"next time just say you horny ma, that attitude shit be having me stressed out."

"mmh okay, i love you pa."

"i love you too ma, let's go to sleep we'll deal with me later."

ahhh yes we're starting the book of with smut I love y'all mwahhh