Episode VII

The next morning, the tele woman announced that today there would be the final pairs. So everyone went to speak to each while Jinyoung and Yoon-Ah were carefree and were busy getting ready. They needed to look good for each other...

"Waaa am really excited." Jinkyung said
"Ara ik it's a huge day... I know we all will have to go through a rollercoaster of emotions today" Dahee said
"Am just rooting for all of them" Hanhae stated.
"I guess we forgot that we already have couples. Which Yoon-Ah and Jinyoung also Seo-eun and Yoong-Jae." Kyuhyun reminded and they nodded.

*Ding Ding*

"Singles, today is the last day as i have told you. Today some of you might end up with your loved partner and some may not.... The girls will be standing in each date spot in the island. Each one of you would go and stand next to the girl your hearts leads you to. If the girl also wants you, she will then hold your hand and would escape this inferno together. I wish all of you a very best of luck."

The sat around the bonfire when the woman called each name.

"Kim Han-bin" he walked past Soe and Se-jeong and stood next to Seo-eun.

"Kim Sejun" He went and directly stood next to Soe.

"Choi Jung-Woo" As he would always do, he went and stood next to Seul-ki.

"Jo Yoong-Jae" Walked so fast towards his love and gave her a big smile ignoring the guy next to her and stood there.

"Shin Dong-Woo" He went with a big smile.. on his way he met Yoon-Ah. "Yoon-Ah shi you're very inspiring for me. Thankyou. Give me a hug" She gave him a big smile and hugged him. And said "All the best" and patted his back. Then he went and stood next to Lee Nadine.

"Lastly, Kim Jinyoung" He got up with the most anticipated smile and started walking down the way. He met Minsu on the way he asked forgiveness and hugged her then he met Nadine and Dong-woo who were giving him a thumbs up. Then he also saw Seul-ki and Jungwoo who were smiling at him. He then went and stood next to the love of his life. He was sure he didn't want to lose her. She's her last everything.

There she was standing infront of their spot where they first talked to each other.

Standing in beautiful satin dress

Standing in beautiful satin dress. Hair tied up looking as beautiful as ever.

He gave her a warm smile and stood next to her

After sometime when it was time for the couples to leave.

ENDGAME:

Sejun left with Soe
Seo-eun left with Yoong-Jae
Nadine left with Dong-woo
Seul-ki left with Jungwoo
And finally Jinyoung left with Yoon-Ah.

"Let's go....jagi" he said holding her hand and walking away.

"Awwwww be called her jagi am dead today. Omg we all have tissues with us. Eyes red aigoooo" Hanhae said.

Hanbin, Sejun, and Minsu left alone....

____________________&&&&&&&&________________

And that was the end of our lovely SINGLES INFERNO S02. I thank all my readers for supporting and loving this series of mine so much. If you want after series interaction and story for Jinyoung and Yoon-Ah do comment.

And with this your author Wang Yoonji takes a leave. Bye everyone. Thankyou and love you all.