Chapter 2

Jiang Fengmian, the current sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang, came into the room together with his wife, Yu Ziyuan. "What's going on here?" asked an angry Madam Yu, as she looked at Wei Ying. Jiang Fengmian, on the other hand, looked at them with a happy, fond look.

Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng quickly explained to them what had happened. They told them about the talisman that sent them back in time and how they were given a second chance to change the events that led to the Nightless City's destruction.

After explaining everything to Jiang Fengmian, Madam Yu and Jiang Yanli were surprised, shocked and saddened by what Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng had been through. They couldn't believe the sacrifices and the hardships they had faced in the previous timeline.

Madam Yu was still upset and worried, but Jiang Fengmian listened patiently and thoughtfully. After hearing their explanation, he smiled and said, "This is a wonderful opportunity for us to correct our mistakes and make sure that history does not repeat itself. We must make the most of this chance and work together to ensure the safety and prosperity of our sect and all the cultivators."

Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying looked at each other, relieved that their father was understanding and supportive. They knew that with his guidance and leadership, they could make a real difference and change the course of history for the better.

Madam Yu, in particular, was touched by Wei Ying's story and she could see the pain and guilt in his eyes. She knew that he had suffered a lot and had lost so much. She hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry for not believing you earlier, Wei Ying. I can see now how much you have suffered and I'm willing to do everything in my power to make sure that history does not repeat itself."

Wei Ying was very surprised by Madam Yu's reaction, he didn't expect her to believe him and to be willing to change for the better. He hugged her back, "Thank you, Madam Yu. I appreciate your support and understanding."

Jiang Fengmian also hugged his sons and Jiang Yanli, "I'm proud of you all. I know that it won't be easy but we will work together to make sure that our sect and all the cultivators are safe and prosperous."

Jiang Yanli also hugged her brothers, "We will make sure that history does not repeat itself. We will make sure that you won't have to suffer again."

Together, they all knew that they had a lot of work to do to change the course of history. But they were determined to do whatever it takes to create a better future for themselves and for all the cultivators. They were ready to face the challenges ahead, knowing that they had each other's support and that together, they could make a real difference.

Meanwhile, in the Gusu Cloud Recesses, both Lan brothers had gone to see their uncle, Lan Qiren, the Headmaster of Gusu Lan Sect, to explain to him what had happened in the future.

Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen told him about the talisman that had sent them back in time and the events that led to the Nightless City's destruction. They also told him about their plan to prevent those events from happening again and how they were determined to make a difference and create a better future for all the cultivators.

Uncle Lan Qiren listened to their story with a serious expression. He was aware of the chaos and destruction that had occurred in the future, but he didn't know the details. He was shocked and saddened by what his nephews had gone through, but also proud of them for their determination and willingness to change the course of history.

He thought for a moment, "This is a great opportunity for us to correct our mistakes and make sure that history does not repeat itself. We must make the most of this chance and work together to ensure the safety and prosperity of our sect and all the cultivators."

He hugged both his nephews, "I'm proud of you both. I know that it won't be easy but we will work together to make sure that our sect and all the cultivators are safe and prosperous."

The Lan brothers were relieved that their uncle was supportive and understanding. They knew that with his guidance and leadership, they could make a real difference and change the course of history for the better.

Together, they all knew that they had a lot of work to do to change the course of history. But they were determined to do whatever it takes to create a better future for themselves and for all the cultivators. They were ready to face the challenges ahead, knowing that they had each other's support and that together, they could make a real difference.

A month passed by and the Yunmeng trio, Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying, together with their disciples, came to Gusu to study. Lan Zhan couldn't wait to see Wei Ying again. He only hoped that this Wei Ying was the same one from the original timeline.

When they met, Wei Ying greeted Lan Zhan with a smile, and Lan Zhan's heart skipped a beat. He could see that Wei Ying was different from the one he had known before, but in a good way. He was more mature, more responsible and more determined to make a difference.

Lan Zhan was happy to see him again and couldn't help but smile back. He was glad that Wei Ying was here, safe and sound, and that they had another chance to change the course of history.

The Yunmeng and Gusu sects studied together, working on ways to prevent the events that led to the Nightless City's destruction from happening again. They also worked on ways to promote understanding and cooperation between the sects.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan also had the opportunity to strengthen their relationship, as they spent more time together, studying and working on their plans for the future. They both knew that they had a second chance to make things right, and they were determined to make the most of it.

As the months passed by, the Yunmeng and Gusu sects grew stronger and more united, thanks to the efforts of Wei Ying, Lan Zhan, and their companions. They were able to create a better future for themselves and for all the cultivators, making sure that the Nightless City would never be a place of chaos and destruction again.

To be Continued ☺️

So how's the story so far? Is it to your liking? Just a friendly remember please be happy of what I can as update as I'm STILL trying my best to be well and back to my normal self.
Stay safe and healthy everyone xoxo
Best Regards,
Lanceline93