Chapter 3: First Move

Start from the beginning

Sabay kaming yumuko para sana kunin ang phone ko ng mag kauntugan kami. Agad hinaplos ni Ian ang ulo ko habang napapakagat labi siya.

"D*mn Aiah.... I can't hold back anymore." Pag kasabi ng mga salitang yun ay sinunggaban na niya ako ng halik. I was like ice melting into his kiss. I didn't realize I was kissing him back until it's too late to back down from the kiss. My hands seems to have a mind of its own and slowly wrap itself around Ian's nape, pulling his head deeper, making our kiss get more passionate. His hand starts to travel around my body, he slid it inside my blouse, until it reached its destination.

He started to massage my b****ts in a circular motion making my back arched towards him. He slid my chair downward while my legs slowly opened apart to give him space to come above me. Ample moans started to let go from me in between or hot kisses. Ian started to lower his kisses to my neck as I tilt my head up, biting my lips a little, his left hand still doing his trick on my b**bs then I felt his other hand sliding inside my skirt, making me bite my lips harder.

He inserted his right hand inside my undies as he smirked when he felt how wet I am down below. He started rubbing my sensitive spot inserting his finger inside my womanhood which made me flinch a little and winced at the pain.

"O-ouch... Ian it hurts a bit." I have managed to tell him. He looked at me with a questioning look and I nodded as an answer to that one possible question he has in mind.

"Y-you sure about this? I-I mean we can stop you know." He asked me as he tried to take his finger out, but I stopped him and slid it d**per inside me making me moan. A perfect invitation to say continue.

With the invitation granted, he keeps on pleasuring me, giving me that senational feeling, groping his hair hard while we kissed. He stopped for a while to take his pants down with his boxers, revealing his awakened beast below. He ru**ed it a little to my entrance making me gasp.

"Pleaseeee~ be one with me~" I pleaded to him, with my body burning with so much desire to have him.

"D*mn! You are such a h***y goddess right now. You're mine starting today. Get that honey?" Ian said as he slowly entered inside me, my eyes closed tight with the pain while I grasp his waist tight. He started to move slowly in and out.

"F*ck! Honey you are so tight! Ughhh!! You feel so f*cking tight ahhhh~" he groaned and moaned. I throwed my head aback with the pleasure I feel inside of me. My waist starts to move from beneath him meeting his movements in the center.

"Yesss~ h-honey... Ahhhh sh*t faster~ f*ck me more hnggg~ f*cknme more please." I pleaded to him moaning out loud. He then starts to add speed to his pace almost rocking the car with our movement inside. He lifted one of my leg to his shoulder, while his hands pinned me down. My hands roaming around his back, my nails slowly digging in his flesh as his pace of th***ting gets fast and hard.

"Ohhhh~ sh*t! You feel so good honey. Ughhh~ d*mn! Can't get enough of you." He said while he keeps on hitting my best spot inside making me moan more in so much pleasure and so much sensation I am feeling inside. My legs starts to shake a little bit making him more aggressive with his tempo.

"Ahhhhh! F**ck!! Ahmmm~ I-Ian I'm gonna....." before I even finish my sentence a huge wave of hot liquid starts to release from me. My legs wildly shaking with the pressure, and my hands groping his shoulders tightly.

Ian groaned and releases his juices inside me. He collapsed his body above me. We are both panting and catching our breaths. He looked at me and we kiss lightly on the lips. We stayed in our position for a little while more.

After a few more minutes, Ian helped me to clean up. The fog we have made in his car already subsided. We drove home and I unexpectedly fell asleep in his car. So he decided to take me to his place and lay me down to his bed.

Nagising ako kinabukasan na nasa kama na ni Ian, nasa tabi ko siya at mahimbing na natutulog. Hindi ko maipaliwanag pero, last night ni hindi ako nakaramdam ng pag aalangan na ibigay sa kanya ang aking pag kababae. Tumayo ako ng dahan dahan at pinag handa ko siya ng almusal.

Hindi naman siguro siya magagalit kung ipag luto ko siya. I cooked some ham and cheese omellete with mushroom, toast some bread and prepared some buttered broccoli on the side. Kumuha ako ng pen and paper to leave him some note.

Note: "Hello Ian. Good morning ☺️ I am probably not here anymore when you see this. I made you a simple breakfast, so I hope you enjoy it. Hindi na ako nakapag paalam sayo, ayokong maistorbo tulog mo. Aalis na ako, I still have work today. Thank you and have a nice day.

-kisses-
Aiah

Nang matapos na akong mag sulat ay inilapag ko ang note katabi ng nakatakip na pag kain sa lamesa. Pinuntahan ko siya sa room niya at kinuha bag ko sa may side table. Bahagya ko din hinalikan ang noo niya, pinag masdan din sandali ang mala anghel niyang itsura matulog bago tuluyang umalis para mag ready na sa sariling unit ko para makapasok na ako ng trabaho.