SAM PLS LIKE THTHIS ISTG

Start from the beginning

" Are you tired? " He asked quietly.

" A little. It's fine though. "

" You can go to sleep if you want Sam, I don't mind. "

" No! It's alright I promise. "

" Okay. " He yawned and laid his head back a little more, but you could feel him gently pulling away from you and you could tell he didn't want you to touch him, because he probably wasn't comfortable with it yet. But you wanted to be sure.
You lightly wrapped your arms around him, laying your body closer to his.
He surprisingly didn't push you off this time, instead, he brought you a bit closer by wrapping his arm around you, but you could feel his heart pounding through his sweater. You didn't think you'd have feelings for Adam, and if you did, they were just platonic. But there's no doubt you haven't thought about him romantically before. I mean, you two have been friends for years, even in your loneliest times. That's why it's easier for you to talk to him. That's why you're even able to be in this situation right now, because you two really care about each other. That's what makes everything so special. You don't mind how anti-social he is or how fidgety or harsh-speaking he is, you love him unconditionally. So much that forgot you were originally coming to his room because of a complaint, now that you were laying in his arms.

" Sam, do you like me? "

" Of course I do. You're awesome. "

" Thank you, but do you love me? "

" Do I really need to answer that? " You smiled at him.

" Please. " He sounded desperate, almost sad, and you could tell he was 100% serious about his question.

" Yes, Adam. I love you. "

" And you mean that? "

" Yeah. " You couldn't lie, this made you a little embarrassed.

" I love you too, Sam. " He smiled softly. Your heart melted a little bit and in that second, all you could think about was how fast everything just happened, but you didn't mind. You were happy that this situation was just an easier way for him to find out that you might have liked him. And you do. You leaned in and gave him a kiss and when you moved back he was just staring at you with some sort of a surprised emotion.

" Could you do that again? " He whispered, a bit embarrassed.

" Sure. "

You kissed him again, and he put his arms around your waist to bring you closer and kiss you deeper. Your heart was pounding so hard that you swore it felt like it would jump out your body. He slowly moved his hands down, resting them on your thighs. He broke the kiss and started kissing down your neck, it took you by surprise because you didn't think Adam would be the type to be so touchy. He gently moved you over to lay down onto the bed and he laid next to you. He brought you closer to him and you tried to ignore his erection, but all it did was make your heart beat faster, and you could tell his heart was doing the same, because as you got closer to him you could feel his heart racing against yours, and he was breathing heavily.
You slowly pulled off your shirt, watching his eyes go directly to your bare torso.
He took off his own, revealing his pale & skinny body, but his face was flushed red. You smiled and looked into his eyes.

" C-can I touch you?? " He stuttered a little, obviously because he was hesitant and had never done something like this before.

" Of course. "

He put his hands on your waist, moving them down to your waistband, looking up at you for approval to pull your bands off. You nodded to him. He slid down your pants, getting them all the way off before doing the same with his own. At this point, you both were just in your boxers. He gently slid his hands into your boxers, pulling them down a little before rubbing your clit slowly, receiving a pleasured whine. Hisfingers were cold and soft, rubbing against your warm skin. He tenderly leaned in to kiss you as he slid one finger inside of you. You moaned against his mouth and started to grind your hips on his finger and he put another one in you, making you shudder. This is what you wanted. Love. He took his fingers out and lifted himself up, pulling your boxers all the way off and dragging your hips closer to his boner.

" Are you sure you want this? "

" Yes, Adam. Please. "

" O-Okay. " He pulled off his boxers, putting his fully erect penis against your hole. You were wet enough for him to slide himself into you already, and so he did, making you gasp loudly.

" Are you okay?? "

" Yes, yes Adam, I'm fine, please.. keep going. " You spoke desperately, struggling a bit to get your words out. He started moving slowly in and out of you, gripping your hips to keep himself steady. He kept going till he was able to find a good pace. You moaned his name, moving your hips up because you wanted more. He noticed this and started pushing himself into you deeper, making you squeeze around him, getting him to let out a shaky gasp. You rocked your hips as he fucked into you, hearing him groan lowly, keeping his eyes on his cock smoothly dissapearing inside of your body.

"A-Adam , I'm getting closer. "

He looked up to you as you said that and quickly took his hands off your hips, moving them to your wrists, gently pushing them into the mattress and thrusting into you deep. You whimpered loudly as he slammed himself into you, breathing heavily. He leaned down and started peppering small kisses on your chest, still thrusting into you. You squeezed around him again, and he sped up a little more, groaning against your skin, before hitting deep inside of you and cumming, making you moan and orgasm with him. He continued grinding into you as you both kissed each other intimately.

" I love you so much Sam. "

" I love you more. "

He pulled out of you, and you both went to clean yourself off before coming back to his room, laying down with each other and cuddling.

" We might as well sleep through the day, right? " He asked, smiling.

" I guess so. " You laughed in response to that.

OKAY UM THIS IS FOR MY BFF SAM SO I REALLY HOPE HE LIKES THIS OKAY. I WORKED HARD ON THIS AND I'M PROBABLY GONNA TAKE IT DOWN SOON WHEN I GET AN AO3 ACCOUNT 😵‍.