The death of demon lord raian

As Raian sits on thrown he is visited by Dracula.

Raian: "It seems you came to challenge me first"

Dracula: "Your death is all we need to win this war and we I'll be happy knowing your gone"

Raian: "I accept and you will die hear with your blood on my hands!"

As Raian stands from his thrown. Dracula charges towards him landing a heaby blow that sends raian back as raian congrats him.

Raian: "That Actually hurt your not as weak as I thought you were"

Dracula: "I am Dracula it's a shame that you thought I was weak"

As Raian guts him in the stomach causing Dracula to cough out blood. As  Dracula punches raian again then slicing him with a blade. As the fight continues for a bit putting them both pretty exhausted Raian gets an idea.

Raian: "Your pretty strong Dracula"

Dracula: " Of course what about it?"

As Raian speeds towards Dracula grabs him, and starts biting Dracula ripping flesh, causing him to scream out in pain as raian can feel his magic getting stronger.

Dracula: "BASTARD! YOU WILL PAY!"

As Raian looks towards him wiping the blood from his mouth smiling towards him.

Dracula: "It's time to end this"

As Dracula bites raian causing him to also roar in pain. Dracula gets knocked off as he starts turning into a mist.

Dracula: "It's job is done I shall be on my way hehehehehe"

Leaving raian there confused

Raian: " What was that all about-"

As raian gets knocked through his castle while off guard as he gets back up and turns around.

Raian: "Son"
R Son: "Father"

As they both star raian ees what hit him a hammer made out of magic.

Raian: "So Son you finally came back and it seems you have a new weapon"

R son: " Of course it's specially made to kill you. A little server I gave power to provided me this."

Raian: "It won't change anything"

As Raian got hit straight in the face with the hammer he realized his regen was slowed. As Dracula was never sent to defeat him but to weaken him.

Inner thoughts Raian: "This might be even harder then I thought"

R Son: " COME FATHER LET OUR FINAL FIGHT COMMENCE!!!"

As they both charge towards eachother they strike with immense speed.