A/N

heyyy! i've decided to make a book where i literally just dump out the ideas i have instead of creating a bunch of stories ill never finish:)

this is the 2nd oneshot/imagines book i've ever made so i'm sorry if theres any mistakes.

i wont keep the chapters too long, maybe around 1000-5000 words at most.

please take any and every content warning  seriously, there will be some very heavy themes, especially given this is cod we're talking about, (and my fucked up brain) so again, if you are uncomfortable with anything listed in the description or listed at the beginning of a chapter, you'd best skip it.

there will be a short summary at the top of each chapter so you somewhat understand whats happening 😝

this is a project i have been workshopping for a while but there will be no set date for each chapter to be published as im only one person and i've found the fanfic writer curse is very very real and life gets hectic fast — you can also find most of these chapters and maybe more on my tumblr as i'm more active on there.

this is more so to improve my writing since it kinda changes with everything i write.

i may go back and edit some chapters and writing if i am unsatisfied later on but i will let you guys know if i do so.

incase i get brainrot and run out of ideas, feel free to request anything, im open to any genre from any of the CoD games and ill eventually get to writing it
(just make sure to give a bit of plot, genre & any extra details you want to be added)

im fine doing a cod x reader but if its a     m!reader be aware that im know very little about writing masc but i will try!