Do you feel the same?!

Start from the beginning

Chicken wraps, Rice and veggies are the options for today and i just got a chicken wrap and some veggies. I sat on the table with Katie, Jord, Lia, Daan, Lisa, Beth and Viv. We all had our food and then spoke for a bit. As i was in a middle of a conversation with Beth, i heard my phone ping. It's from Jord.

Jordan❤️‍🔥: Is it okay if we leave now? I really want to just go to yours x
Leah: Yeah we'll go now x
Jordan❤️‍🔥: Thank you xx

We said our goodbyes and we left the building together. Nobody questioned anything which was always so nice, we wouldn't have the answers regardless because we don't know what this is.

As we both got to the car, Jord shed a tear so i knew just to not question anything and drive off before anyone sees her this way. We get in, say goodbye to the staff by the gates and make our way to my apartment. I placed my hand on her thigh, just to make it clear that i'm there to comfort her. Was this too much? Is this going to make her question things? Is this going to make her uncomfortable?

After a while, she placed her hand in mine. We both looked over at one another and just smiled. Just appreciating one another. A couple of minutes after we arrived at my apartment so i parked, got our stuff out and made our way up.

Jordan's POV

I've been here with Leah for a few hours now and everything just feels like it's meant to be. I wasn't planning on saying anything to her about my feelings but i feel like it's maybe best to tell her just before things escalate.

I'm sat on the sofa and Leah came over and sat next to me. We looked at one another and she asked if we can watch a film which i had no issues with. Leah decided to put on The Notebook, ironic how it's about love and i'm going to be telling her about my love for her after.

Midway through the film, Leah reached for my hand and we intertwined ours and she snuggled next to me. Both of our phones went off but in this moment it was just us and we ignored the outside world. Not long after, the film ended. The time is now.

Leah: So do you want to talk now? About what's on your mind?
Jordan: I do.
Leah: Go for it J. i'm here to listen.
Jordan: Umm so basically i like you. I like like you. And it's fine if you don't feel the same way. I mean who am i kidding, im not even sure wether you even like girls but it's you who i like. I'm sorry.

It just went silent. Do i leave now or?!

Leah: Why are you apologising? Thank you for telling me. Truth is, i do like girls. And you're the one that i like. I like like you too Jord. I just didn't want to tell you because i didn't know if you felt the same way.
Jordan: Is it wrong if i ask if i can kiss you right now?
Leah: Absolutely not.

We kissed. It felt magical. Like it was meant to happen. Like this is meant to be.

leahwilliamson throwback with J

leahwilliamson throwback with J. ❤️‍🔥

tagged jordannobbs

katiemccabe questionable shoe choice Jord but cute girls :)
bethmead looking good girls x
daniellevandedonk ❤️
jordannobbs with the best<3
viviannemiedema 🤝❤️
lisaevans ❤️
liawalti 👀
alexscott 😍😍🥹🥹

katiemccabe questionable shoe choice Jord but cute girls :) bethmead looking good girls x daniellevandedonk ❤️jordannobbs with the best<3viviannemiedema 🤝❤️lisaevans ❤️liawalti 👀alexscott 😍😍🥹🥹

jordannobbs she's alright🤍

tagged leahwilliamson

bethmead 🫶🏼❤️
viviannemiedema ❤️
lisaevans ❤️🥹
alexscott my girls😍😍😍
daniellevandedonk ❤️
leahwilliamson time with you is my favourite❤️‍🔥
katiemccabe cuties
liawalti 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼