| Chapter 2 |

warning: swear words.

________________________________

Michaela knocks on Saanvis door, she was anxious about the sudden calling she had. While lost in her thoughts, Saanvi opened the door.

"Michaela? What's up? " - She said, a bit confused as to why she was there.

"Hey.. I had a calling, uhm.. could I come in ?" - she asked.

"Oh.. yes, of course."

Saanvi let her in, both of them walked up to the young doctor's room and sat down on her bed. Michaela took a deep breath before speaking.

"The calling, I think it meant you were in danger.. that's why I came here to talk to you.." - the blonde finally spoke.

"Well, what was the calling like?"

"I was back on the plane, I tried to get you, Bens and Cal's attention but none of you even flinched. When I was next to your seat a gemstone fell on my head, it was called the hope diamond. Apparently, the gemstone is considered some sort of curse. They say it's the cause of murder, stabbing, suicide and insanity. Back to my calling, lava started filling the plane and when I looked at you.. my vision went weird and blurry. "

"So, that's why you think I might be in danger?"

"Yes, I'm worried about you Saanvi.. "

"I'm ok, and if anything happens I'll let you know."

"Promise me you'll be careful?" - Michaela said, looking deep into Saanvis eyes.

"Of course.. I promise."

Both of them shared a hug and then Michaela left. She, Cal and Zeke continued to try and discover what else the calling might have meant but didn't really get anywhere. Mick stopped getting that calling after a few months and Saanvi didn't seem to be in any danger whatsoever, so, she stopped worrying about it. It was difficult, having to basically take care of everyone.

One year passed.

Saanvi is laying down on her bed, with her phone next to her. She was reading a book. After a while her phone rang. She decided to pick it up, but the number was unknown.

"Hello?"

She picked up the phone, let's just say.. curiosity killed the cat.

"Remember me, sister?"

Saanvi immediately recognized the voice.

"I told you to leave me alone, what do you want?" - she asked, anxiously.

"I heard Grace died, aren't you pleased?"

Saanvi stayed silent, in shock on how he knew it.

"We spent 7 years of our lives together, of course I know everything."

"Why are you calling me?"

"I heard you and Boy Scout Benny boy Have history together, I can help you."

"And why should I trust you?"

"Can't I help my dear sister of mine?" - he said.

"Doesn't sound like something you would do."

"Alright, if you get me out of prison I'll help you."

"What do you mean by 'helping' me?"

"You want you and Ben to be together, right? Then I can help you with it"

"How? What are you going to do?"

"Whatever it takes, I can set up stuff and get rid of anything you'd like.."