Japanese Mythology 2:

Start from the beginning

You agreed and for a good while you both traveled together and he taught you the way of the sword.

However, one day Hanzo was ambushed by a mercenary group the leader of which had a grudge against him.

His name was Kai and apparently Hanzo and he used to be partners and the second-in-command of this mercenary group until eventually Hanzo left and wandered the land on his own.

His reason for doing this is unknown and it was never explained as Kai just killed Hanzo in front of you and was about to do the same to you.

However, your grief, sadness and rage caused you to go mad, your nails grew into Claws, your fangs became more  prominent and your eyes turned red.

You then effortlessly tore the mercenaries to pieces, Kai however escaped

When you came to your senses you slowly approached Hanzo's corpse, dropped to your knees and cried at the loss of your adoptive father.

All you could do at that point was give him a proper burial, thank him for taking you in and just continue to wander.

Of course you took his katana and used it for self-defense should the need arise.

(A/N: Eventually you'll receive the Tessaiga blade)

You are unsure of what to do now, all you can do is wander to find a purpose.

Along the way you meet various characters and creatures, more specifically a few girls who take an interest in you.

Harem:

Shuten Douji:

Ibaraki Douji:

Tamamo No Mae:

Minamoto Raikou:

Oda Nobunaga:

Kiyohime:

_______________________________________
Got any other girls you'd like me to add, just tell me.

Remember, Japanese Servants only.