𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

Sigma was sitting on the bench looking at the clear blue sky. He admired the sky as he smiled softly. His hair swinging with the wind. He sighs as he got up to get back home. His heels would make noises on the concrete every step he took. He looks down as he bumps into someone. He falls down as he quickly got on his feet again.

"I-I'm so sorry!"

He led out a hand to the person in front of him. A guy with white hair, and a long hat smiled at him as he set his hand on sigma's.

"Don't worry, I'm fine!"

The guy giggled. As sigma sighs.

"Nikolai? What are you doing here-?"

"Walkin!"

".. Right."

Clearly annoyed sigma starts to walk pass Nikolai.

"Heyy! Wait!"

He sets his hand on his shoulder as sigma quickly turned around started a bit.

"I gotta tell you something!"

"What is it? Hurry up, because it's getting dark and I need to get home-."

"I was wondering.. If you- wanna come to my house?"

Nikolai smirked as sigma gently pushes his hand of his shoulder. He then bows.

"I politely decline. But thank you."

As sigma turned around to walk away again.

"Can I come with you then?"

"...Fine."

"Yayyy!"

As sigma starts walking Nikolai was right behind him.

"Soo- sigma- what happened to your hair?"

"What I do is none of your concern-"

"Hmph- I'mma start calling you fin cut-"

".. WHY-"

"Cuz!"

Sigma sighed at the response as he finally got home. Nikolai flopped on the couch as he smirks widely.

"Can you try not to break things-?"

"Pfft- dont worryy! I'm not a wild animal!"

Sigma walked upstairs as he sat down on his bed taking his glasses out and reading a book. Nikolai slowly opened the door.

"Fin cutt-"

"What now-"

"Can I come inn?"

"I guess-?"

Nikolai flopped on the bed as he wraps his arms around sigma's waist. Sigma blushed at the unexpected act. He continues to read.

"I'm boredd-"

"Cool."

"No it's nott!"

Nikolai frowns as he groans into the pillow. Sigma chuckles a bit as he continues to read.

"Mmm-."

"Eh-?"

Sigma's face turns into a vibrant red.

"Uhm- what are you doing?"

"Jerking off!"

"WHAT-"

"kidding~!"

Sigma's face turns blood red as he buries his face in the book. Nikolai laughs.

"I gotcha!"

Sigma groans as he tries to ignore Nikolai and read. A few minutes pass and Nikolai was watching sigma read. Nikolai presses against sigma as sigma blushed a bit. But he kept reading. Nikolai looked interested in the book as sigma admires him. Nikolai doesn't notice as he grabs the book from his hands and he starts reading it.