"Hiyyih!" They both looked to see Hikaru waving at her.

"I'll be back." Hiyyih said as Beomgyu nodded.

"We have our first practice game on saturday. Let's kick ass Hawks!" Coach shouted as the rest of the team cheered.

The cafeteria had students barely coming in so the team only got a few questioning looks.

Yeonjun looked at Beomgyu and smiled, his eyes thinned into lines as he jogged back over to the younger. Beomgyu smiled back shyly and watched as Yeonjun sat beside him.

"You heard that?" Yeonjun asked.

"Sounds cool, I can't wait to see if you're actually good at volleyball." Beomgyu teased making him smirk.

"Oh I'm very good." Yeonjun said as he scooted closer to the smaller boy.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah." Yeonjun lowly said as he rubbed his leg against Beomgyu's.

"Beomgyu, can I borrow your notes from calculus?" Hiyyih asked as she sat down in front of them.

"Sure." He said while grabbing his bag and searching for it.

He suddenly froze.

It felt wet.

He pulled his hand back out and saw a white substance coating the tips of his fingers. Then he realized—this wasn't even his backpack, it was Yeonjun's.

"Jun, your backpack—" Beomgyu said, letting the name slip but shrugging it off. "—what is this?" Yeonjun eyed him suggestively at the name before grabbing his backpack from him.

"What do you mean—" He cut himself off seeing the mess inside his bag. "—you gotta be fucking kidding me." He said as he pulled out a green folded piece of paper that was slightly damp.

It was the same type of paper Nohae had used to write the flyer he had taped to Beomgyu's desk, except it definitely said something different judging by Yeonjun's expression.

You seem to enjoy pumping that slutty cumdump of yours full of cum so here's some more to get you started. Have fun asshole.

Yeonjun clenched his jaw tightly, his chest was rising up and down heavily.

He looked pissed.

"What is it?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun didn't say anything and only handed the paper to him while standing up.

"What's going on?" Soobin asked as he walked up to them.

Yeonjun handed his backpack to Soobin making him widen his eyes in shock. He stuck his hand inside of the bag and brought his fingers up to smell it.

"Mayo—? Who the fuck put mayo in your bag?" Soobin asked with furrowed brows. "Wait—is this what Hunji bought with your fucking card?"

"Uh is something about to happen?" Kai worriedly asked.

"I'm gonna beat someone's ass that's what's about to happen." Yeonjun said as he searched the cafeteria that was now completely full.