Someone caught janes eye, max. Max was changing as well.

Jane felt her cheeks heat up, confused what was going on. She shook her head and just decided to change.

—————-

She walked into the gym. Her eyes instantly shot to her brother. But her wasn't alone, he was with that raven head!

Janes eyes widened a Bit. She noticed will was laughing about something. The raven head was grinning at him.

Jane walked over to her brother. "Will!" She yelled, getting his attention. Will was taller then her, not by much though.

Will sighed. "What now?" He Said. "I need to talk to you." She said. She glanced at the raven head. "Alone." She finished.

"Uh..okay?" Said will, as Jane pulled him away into a corner.

"Okay what?" Will asked. "Is something making fun of you or something?" He said. "No, it's not that." Jane said.

"I actually have two things to ask you." Said Jane. "Just spit it out." Said will. "First of all, I thought you hated smoking? Including people who do it."
Said Jane.

"I do." He said. "Then Why Are you hanging out with that boy." She said. "Because I can Jane. I don't question why you hang out with max do I?" He said.

"Well my second question is actually about max." She said. Will raised an eyebrow.

"When I walked into the changing room I felt my cheeks get really hot, do you know what that means?" She asked.

Wills face lit up. "Oh my god, you actually like her??" He asked, getting excited. "What?" Jane asked.

"Normally if you like someone you blush, which means your face feels hot and turns red." He said.

"What!?" She yelled. "I don't Like Girls!" She Said.

"Maybe you do." Will said, as he walked away smiling.

Jane watched him go back to the raven head.

Jane didn't know the guy, but she knew she didn't like him at all.

——————

Jane quickly ran down the halls, into the gym. It was after school. She was going to cheerleading tryouts.

She ran into the gym, seeing a few girls already there.

She was changed into something more comfortable, but fashionable.

She was now wearing a tennis skirt, and a plain white tee shirt.

She walked up to the group of girls.
"Is this where tryouts for cheerleading are?" She asked.

A taller blonde girl turned to her. "Yes it is! I'm chrissy, the caption." She said with a big smile.

Jane had felt welcome already, now all she had to do was nail the tryouts.

————————-

Jane was put with a few  other girls in a group. She was told to learn one of the short dances,  along with some cheers.

Jane thought this was easy, but others didn't.

She followed the coaches as they taught it for the first time. She made a few mistakes but nothing major.

After a few more times she has got it.
She knew she would make the team.

——————-

"Okay guys! Tommorow there will be a sheet of all the names of the girls who made the team on the announcement bulletin board. If your name is on there, make sure you ask about the practices, to either the coaches or me." Chrissy said, standing in front of all the girls who tryed out.

Jane was excited. She knew she would make the team, so it would make her more popular. Maybe she could even get a boyfriend. She happily walked out the gym doors, skipping in her converse.

She skipped down the halls, making her way back to her house. She was excited to tell Will about how it went.

———————-

Words: 1081
-mars